A Few Simple Mods? Possible? (1 Viewer)

the_scotsman

Portal Member
June 21, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
Thanks guys. I did actually download Titan Extended from that page. It installed ok, but when I launch Titan Editor I get that error.

I started manually editing xml files, having a play, trying to figure out what they do. I managed to get basic changes done, like replacing Radio with Recorded tv link. Just need to now figure out how to replace the images etc, which should be easy enough.

But it would be so much easier if the editor worked? The skin itself works, just not the editor.

I guess I could try as suggested and install the last version it came installed with?[DOUBLEPOST=1435011880][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks like it's possibly related to .NET, but it's Win8.1 and is installed.
Did you activate .Net 3.5 in Settings and Features?

It's on Win8.1 which has .NET 4.5 installed, which is backwards compatible.

the_scotsman

Portal Member
June 21, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
Ok, so I've just installed 1.8 over the top of 1.11. And what do you know, Titan Editor works :)

Thanks very much for the help!

Now, if I configure stuff, then update, will my custom configuration stay? Or do I need to backup specific theme files?

or should I update again and then configure?

I guess I have more reading to do.

the_scotsman

Portal Member
June 21, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
Well I've been playing with this a lot...and have my setup exactly how I like it now. The Editor has been such a time saver. Have still had to edit xml files for custom stuff, but now I have it all setup, it's working fantastically!

Just wish it was more active with plugins and development...it's dead compared to Kodi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom