abc.com with no geographic restrictions (or this is how much I love my wife) (1 Viewer)

mpsam

Portal Pro
June 16, 2009
Discovered this on the weekend. Great job. I am mostly interested in the news and current affairs programs and they had removed the video rss feeds. Big Thanks. Which I could get 60 minutes but. I am good.

The things we do for love.:)

clobber

Portal Pro
January 12, 2008
Would you like to take a stab at CBS? I know that most of there news programs can be streamed outside the U.S. At one point I had a generic site for "SUnday Morning" and the Evening News. Also, a big plus would be 60 minutes which I know works using the 60 Minutes app in Google Chrome.

Thoughts?

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Would you like to take a stab at CBS? I know that most of there news programs can be streamed outside the U.S. At one point I had a generic site for "SUnday Morning" and the Evening News. Also, a big plus would be 60 minutes which I know works using the 60 Minutes app in Google Chrome.

Thoughts?
Really sorry, but at the moment I don't have any plans for CBS :sorry:. It's a bit of a large chunk of time to tackle a site like CBS (and I am mostly a newbie at OV SiteUtil building). I once did a site for City TV (Canadian) and finished it all the way only to realize that the RTMP streams themselves were encrypted. All that time wasted (for mostly nothing).

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom