abc.com with no geographic restrictions (or this is how much I love my wife) (1 Viewer)

dint10

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 9, 2010
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just come across this and looks just brilliant. However - I have, mostly, no idea what you guys are talking about with regards how you did it.

Can anyone explain to me in very simple terms how to get this to work? Thanks

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Just come across this and looks just brilliant. However - I have, mostly, no idea what you guys are talking about with regards how you did it.

Can anyone explain to me in very simple terms how to get this to work? Thanks
    Are you interested in viewing a specific site in particular? As of this writing, OnlineVideos 1.2 is the most recent version. You should be able to access ABC.com under English websites with that version of OV plugin.

Post a reply if you need further info.

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Would you like to take a stab at CBS? I know that most of there news programs can be streamed outside the U.S. At one point I had a generic site for "SUnday Morning" and the Evening News. Also, a big plus would be 60 minutes which I know works using the 60 Minutes app in Google Chrome.

Thoughts?
    CBS is available in OnlineVideos now.

wjw

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I know it's a long time since anyone posted here - but I can only hope that some support is still available. Love this plugin, but just can't get ABC.COM to work. I can get through to the site OK, can see the list of programmes on offer, but when I try to select something to watch I get "Error getting category videos".

Can any one help here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom