About the PureAudio plugin (1 Viewer)

DiePlage

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Are there any plans to release a version that is compatible with RC3 anytime soon?

Is there an alternative to the pureaudio plugin? Unfortunately the built-in bass-player produces heavy clicking noises on peaks. Others have this isuue as well but there doesn't seem to be a fix available yet.

Cheers

DiePlage

europbaron

Portal Member
    October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    That's good news. Was planning a clean install to iron out some (XP) niggles so will hold off until this is ready and install RC3 too.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For interessted users.
    Pureaudio plugin is not compatibel with the 1.2 alpha. Different and newer version bass engine.

If the plugin is still in Mediaporta/Plugin/External Players/, MP will crash as well as configuration.

somy

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2010
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,

Thanks for the plugin.
    I'm new to it, so I'd like to ask if this plugin is necessary for ASIO output? In default MePo configuration I seem can already choose BASS player with ASIO output......
    Another question, does ASIO work for ATI HD5770 graphics card? Thanks a lot in advance!

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Thanks for the plugin.
    I'm new to it, so I'd like to ask if this plugin is necessary for ASIO output? In default MePo configuration I seem can already choose BASS player with ASIO output......

Yep MediaPortal also supports ASIO by default. However with this plugin you have more control over what ASIO channels to use, , better support for multichannel files and better support for files with a samplingrate other then 44100.

Another question, does ASIO work for ATI HD5770 graphics card? Thanks a lot in advance!

Only if it comes with ASIO drivers... If not you can try ASIO4ALL; a free software that can add ASIO support to many devices. You need to try to see if it all works together.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Really great work perfectly on MP 1.14 from Extension manager
    Question as i'm a noob on Audio stuff :
    - what the difference between internal Audio engine & PureAudio renderer ?
    - What is the difference between ASIO & Wasapi, for now i use Asio4all on inboad Realtek chipset on SPDIF output to AVR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom