About the X-Factor Skin (R479) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi,

I'm wondering how to remove the '(series first aired(status))' from the front page of TVSeries, filmstrip mode - I've looked into the tvseries.xml and removed a few lines that seemed to control it, but didn't seem to work. This information is available on the next page in (Season select), so I see no need for it on the front page - 'HEROES (2006-09-25 (CONTINUING))' or '24 (6/11/2001 (CONTINUING))' does not look good; should just be the title in my opinion.

I'm more than happy to edit the .xml files myself if you don't want to make it a permanent change, I just need to know what exactly needs to be removed.:D

Attachments

• tvseries_series_filmstrip.jpg
    tvseries_series_filmstrip.jpg
    291.1 KB

pato_mld

Portal Member
November 30, 2007
Home Country
Mate, I hadn't looked at this since the first release, and all I can say is WOW! Nice job!

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi dirki1972 & Hedstro,

Can you try this with a video. See if you are missing the OSD background in video as well. Because you should have a menu background when first pressing the info button and if you press up/down/left/right the menu should expand (see attatched pictures).

Another question: what version of MP are you running (1.0.2 or 1.1alpha)?

PICTURE OF VIDEO OSD AS IT SHOULD LOOK WHEN PRESSING THE INFO BUTTON
    video_osd2.jpg

PICTURE OF VIDEO OSD AS IT SHOULD LOOK AFTER PRESSING UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT
    video_osd1.jpg

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thank you for all feedback. I will make a small patch package today that contains bugfixes for most of the issues you have reported since the release (R247) yesterday. I will also update the R247 installation files so they are up to date. The patch is for all of you allready running R247 so that you do not have to reinstall everything.

It is hard to get everything correct when you are both designing, coding and testing all in one person ;) so once again, thank you for all feedback and helping me improving this skin.

best regards
    cul8er

Hedstro

Portal Member
    August 8, 2009
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi dirki1972 & Hedstro,

Can you try this with a video. See if you are missing the OSD background in video as well. Because you should have a menu background when first pressing the info button and if you press up/down/left/right the menu should expand (see attatched pictures).

Another question: what version of MP are you running (1.0.2 or 1.1alpha)?

PICTURE OF VIDEO OSD AS IT SHOULD LOOK WHEN PRESSING THE INFO BUTTON
    video_osd2.jpg

PICTURE OF VIDEO OSD AS IT SHOULD LOOK AFTER PRESSING UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT
    video_osd1.jpg

best regards
    cul8er
    Hi cul8er

When I press info I get a quick flash that looks like the second image you show. It's there for a very short period of time, 0.5-1 second. After that it will show me the compact version. But mine looks a bit different. I don't have the dark background, it looks completely transparent. The only thing I see is the text time/played/total and the slider + the clook behind time. Tried it in TV-Series and Live TV last night.

For the second image to show I need to press the remote up/down or sideways twice to let it show. Then the transparency looks the like on the picture you showed. It is only the compact version that doesn't look like the image you have here.

/E

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Hedstro,

Thank you for your help. I have found the bug. The MPI file does not contain the small background (the rar file does). This will be included in the patch file I will release later today (see above).

cheers
    cul8er

Hedstro

Portal Member
    August 8, 2009
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thank you for all feedback. I will make a small patch package today that contains bugfixes for most of the issues you have reported since the release (R247) yesterday. I will also update the R247 installation files so they are up to date. The patch is for all of you allready running R247 so that you do not have to reinstall everything.

It is hard to get everything correct when you are both designing, coding and testing all in one person ;) so once again, thank you for all feedback and helping me improving this skin.

best regards
    cul8er

Even tho it's hard to do all the tasks and there is much to keep in mind I think you do a really great job. Even with small bugs it still works and I'm happy you keep up the good work and improve the look and feel of this excellent skin.

THANKS!

/E

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi omniaberry2.

I was wondering what version of the TVSeries plugin you use. This skin supports the version v2.3.3491.

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi FreeFrag,

What do you mean with
    In the Blue3Wide I can see the resolution info for an episode.

Some questions;
    1. Do you mean when looking at the episode list in TVSeries. If so you should have a logo below the poster with for example SD 16:9
    2. Do you mean when playing an episode and showing the OSD? Then this is not working when running MP1.0.2. If you use MP1.1 please read the below.

The logo support in this release is compatible with MP1.0.2. If you use MP1.1 change the line "<!-- <import>videoLogoSupport11.xml</import>-->" in the file "videoOSD.xml" to "<import>videoLogoSupport11.xml</import>" and the line "<import>videoLogoSupport102.xml</import>" to "<!-- <import>videoLogoSupport102.xml</import>-->"

best regards
    cul8er

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom