About the X-Factor Skin (R479) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orph

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    2 side notes.

I think i found another bug. If you go to 'plugins'... and have the weather always ON, the ticker and weather overlap.

also, when you get the chance... no hurry... could you include a skin for Justin.tv plugin that just came out?

As always, you're the man!!!!

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi orph,

Thank you for your report. What layout are you using when weather and rss overlap (Aeon, vertical, horizontal or the xfactor)?

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Have I understood everything correct?

Hi,

I'am trying to collect all feedback on the new version to be able to release a new version in a day with fixes to known issues. Below is a listing of all your reports and my understanding of currenst status of the issues. Please let me know if I have misses an issue or have missunderstood or if my understanding of the status of the issue is wrong so that I can make fast action in resolving the issues and making a new release.

Thank you all for your feedback over the past days.

The miniguide does not connect very well at the bottom and the top
    STATUS: FIXED. I have fixed this and it will be included in next version

I never see a description of the TV program (anywhere) But I think this is more a MP bug or something
    STATUS: OPEN. I'm unable to reproduce this issue. Do anyone else have this problem?

It would be great if it had the ability to use corresponding fanart IF AVAILABLE, OTHERWISE use random fanart cycling, like in the previous

hi cul8er ! the new version crash MP...i use the rer file as all the time ,copy to mp/skin folder ..delet cache ...copy the plugin to the corect folder ...as evry update of xfactor WIN XP SP3 -MP 1.0.2 .. i look in the error in log folder somting with BassAudio ...
    STATUS: FIXED. user tried on another system and it worked as it should without crashing. user then did a fresh install on the system that had this crash and it works without crashing. Is it correct if I close this issue now?

unfortunately the osd is only partly displayed for me. I can only see the bottom of osd without infotext, subtitle button, etc.
    STATUS: FIXED. Not a bug but how the new version works with the OSD hidden and enabled on up/down/left/right key. This was missing in the FAQ but is now added.

I think you forgot to include the "XFactorFanartHandler.dll" in your MPE-file...?
    STATUS: FIXED. Included the new fanart plugin in the MPI installation (was missing) in R390.

I am having an issue where after watching a TV show using the latest version of my TV Series, the resolution of the Skin seems to jump to 640x480 forcing me to manually reset the resolution to 1920x1080.
    STATUS: OPEN. I'm unable to reproduce this issue. Do anyone else have this problem?

The xfactor layout is crashing on me whenever I try to jump sub-menu
    STATUS: FIXED. Included warning text for non MP1.1 users to not use the xfactor basichome layout in R390.

it seems the fan art in TV series aren't working as well anymore... whether you use poster or fan art layout, the background stays generic on some.
    STATUS: FIXED. User reported back "FYI, I had to delete the TV Series database and all thumb fanart images and reload the TV Series to get it to work properly.". It looks like it was not a skin issue but if anyone else is experiensing this please report it to me so that I can continue to look at the issue. Is it correct that I regard this issue as closed if no more user reports occur on this issue?

When playing back .mkv (MP-TVseries) and pulling up the OSD, I can't get the up twice to work (running MP 1.0.2). Does the VideoOSD also have new code aimed at the 1.1 beta? Would copying over that file from the old version work if so? Edit: trying to show the nowplayingOSD also crashes MP. The media continues to play, but I get a question about reporting it to Microsoft.

I have a problem with MP TV Series using the Fanart List view
    1st Aired dates are off screen
    2nd Episode titles cover air date

don't know if it's only a problem with my installation but if i go through my plugins/menues the background image never changed. i always see the blonde lady in the back. that was the case just before i upgraded to the 390 version and it's still there. i'm on mp 1.1.0 beta. can someone give me a hint
    STATUS: FIXED. Users of MP 1.1 must use simple animations as described here (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...actor-skin-r390-68714/index50.html#post525985)

Best Regards
    cul8er

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    hi cul8er,

I like much more this new R390 version, I am running MP 1.1 beta and almost everything is workimg fine. Tonight while I was recording two channels I had what it seems to be an error. In TV home screen, navigate to active recordings press ok in one of the recordings and when you are prompted do you want to stop this recording, I press yes but nothing happened. The recording was not killed. I tried severeal times with both recording but didn´t stop.

Maybe some bug I don´t Know.

Thanks and regards,

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi vgallego65,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I don't think this is a skin issue but a known MP bug (see this post 0002501: Unable to stop recordings of type everytime on every channel in FullScreenTV - MediaPortal Bugtracker) that is now fixed and will be included in next release of MP. I have it on my system at home as well (in both Blue3wide and xfactor skin). Doesn't happen all the time but once in a while. However, if this happens all the time on your system, please let me know because then it is a skin issue and I will look at it. Are you using for the record or bulit in MP TVServer?

best regards
    cul8er

vgallego65

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi vgallego65,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I don't think this is a skin issue but a known MP bug (see this post 0002501: Unable to stop recordings of type everytime on every channel in FullScreenTV - MediaPortal Bugtracker) that is now fixed and will be included in next release of MP. I have it on my system at home as well (in both Blue3wide and xfactor skin). Doesn't happen all the time but once in a while. However, if this happens all the time on your system, please let me know because then it is a skin issue and I will look at it. Are you using for the record or bulit in MP TVServer?

best regards
    cul8er

Thanks for your quick reply, I am usin built in MP TVServer, tonight will do some test to reproduce the error and let you Know.

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

orph;
    I'm working on the Justin.tv skin files. Will be part of the new release in a day or so.

all;
    the new version will also contain skin files for the new (0.7) version of HTPCInfo.

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi orph,

Thank you, can you please also provide a screenshot. I don't have overlap on my system so I need to see what you see;)

cheers
    cul8er

orph

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    here you go.

Attachments

• screen.jpg
      screen.jpg