Abut Online Videos . (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi guys ! just instal the skin v1.4.7 ,excelent work as all time ,thank you .

i have a qwastion abut online videos - start with a permeter , first i use MP V1.2 Alpha and it's work great ,i set it to use iTunes Trailers ,

but the problem i have ,if i click Esc or back on the errow i go back to basichome , so how i can go to other ,like YouTube or any other one ...?

i dont know if is the plugin or the skin ...? but the way i see it now if i use the option start with peremeter , i canot see any other
    webs....

if it's skin ,is it posble to edit like : if click Esc, i will go to basichome , if i click back errow ,i will go to main list of online videos ?
    or any other way ....

thanks,

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    That's by design of the plugin, you could ask in OnlineVideos to allow support for this or some sort of behaviour switch from the skin where we can set what the user wants in the hyperlinkParameter.

I guess you make good point about clicking the arrow to take you the root menu of onlinevideos...but im not sure if that is something desirable or not, will have to think about it more.

Clicking Back/Esc as you say takes you to back to BasicHome which makes sense.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    My Fault, there is an option to return to OnlineVideos root site list when going back...we could add that as an option in the BasicHome edtior when setting up the load parameter.

Please add to our tracker so we dont forget about it.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi ltfearme !
    just check new version 1.4.9 , and the online videos start with parameter ,back to main list ..work great ...:D

on this topic did you tack a look abut the option to add butten to mov-pic' and my videos ,for sarch trailer within the mov-pic and videos ?

this will mack them just perfic...:)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    on this topic did you tack a look abut the option to add butten to mov-pic' and my videos ,for sarch trailer within the mov-pic and videos ?

this will mack them just perfic...:)

Its already there ysmp, but only in our SVN trunk. When MediaPortal 1.2 Beta is released we will release 1.5.0 StreamedMP which will have it, the reason we haven't added it is because properties can not be passed in to plugin loadparameters in 1.2 Alpha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom