Actor info? (1 Viewer)

enchant

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
When I pull up the info for a movie from the imdb, it downloads a lot of stuff, and I see a lot of "Downloading actor - [some name]". Once the information gets displayed and I click on "Cast", it only displays the cast as a list of individual names that aren't selectable. Shouldn't I be able to click on them to get more information about them?

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Actor Biography - Not that I am aware of.

The actors being downloaded are stored in the database so you can change your view in the MyVideo section to actor and show what movies an actor is associated with. The information about the actor is limited (if any) and if you are lucky, it may have a picture of the actor. That's about it though.

enchant

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Actor Biography - Not that I am aware of.

The actors being downloaded are stored in the database so you can change your view in the MyVideo section to actor and show what movies an actor is associated with. The information about the actor is limited (if any) and if you are lucky, it may have a picture of the actor. That's about it though.
    I'm not looking for actor biography. The other movies the actor has been in would be sufficient. I'm not getting any of that.

Where is the MyVideo section? Will it be obvious how to change the view to actor?

Here's where I am and what I'm seeing:

actorinfo.jpg

The actors are visible, but you can't click on them.

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    you would need to navigate back to the movie listing and from there Switch View to Actor. Sadly you can not click from where you are.

enchant

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks, charli181. That worked.

It would seem to make a lot more sense to me if you could click on the actor from the imdb view to get the information.

Oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom