Actual version 1.5.0.67- where to download ? (1 Viewer)

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thats a good question..i thought i have the newest build but i was wrong. i only got the 1.5.0.62 and havent found the .67 build at github.
    @chefkoch do you know where we can find them? Thanks :)

chefkoch

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2004
    Dresden / Munich / Maastricht
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would like to publish a new version, but unfortunately I am not using MP1 anymore and so I have no idea if the current dev-branch is compatible with MP1.3 or MP1.4. Latest changes are always in dev-branch. Building it should be very easy. Just start Build/BUILD_IRServer_WithMPplugins_Release.bat
    Sorry, I would be very happy if someone else is interested in publishing new build, in case changes have been done or patches supplied.

A side note, unrelated to the next build: (not included in dev-branch)
    I've made major reworks in January but did not finished them and a few things like macros, blasting etc were missing. For this there is a branch on github, in case anybody would like to continue the development.

The reason I am not working on IRSS anymore, is that I always only made minor maintenance changes, never added new features etc. (not enough knowledge) and I moved my focus to MP2 which has now inbuilt MCE remote support.
    I would be very happy if anybody else would like to take over the job for publishing new IRSS builds.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi chefkoch, the build is identified as no compatible with mp 1.4 ( Assembly code)
    i have updated external files/ changed assembly version to 1.4.100.0 / created an bat files for grab from MP1, External DLL for easy update : it's good ???

the Exe is compiled with MP Master branch from today : https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/33c087ddc3e220a9fe13305f5cf5294dab12ff73

This files is not tested, i know only that MPcontrolplugin is OK in Configuration.exe

Update : Quick TEST with Imon mini -> working ...

Attachments

• update.rar
      1.7 MB
    • IRSS updated branch.patch
      6.6 KB
    Last edited:

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Actually I am having a strange issue, but have to investigate further.

On first impression it appears as if some remote keys send both an Action (through MP Control Plugin) and a keypress. This has strange results, e.g. pressing [Enter] acts as a double [Enter] keypress, while pressing [Select] sends an [Enter] and a [Space] (effectively selecting the current item AND pausing video playback at the same time). Another strange thing is pressing left mouse button brings up the context menu.

I am not sure is did not miss some obscure setting :confused:

PS: iMon is not running

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    False alarm. Installation enabled keyboard and mouse handling in iMon plugin. Disabling the fixed the issue.
    I still don't get what is the purpose of these settings :confused:

djonline

Portal Member
    June 17, 2010
    chefkoch, I use XBMC, not mediaportal. But IRSS is the only solution to use custom remote to bind any keys and to blast commands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom