Adding Hosters? (1 Viewer)

bizaflare

Portal Member
January 1, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

I am currently working on making Burning-Seri.es working. It already is, but only few videos are hosted at the already supported hosters of OnlineVideos. The most common hoster is Streamcloud.eu. Fortunately it does not look too different from already added hosters.

Is it possible to add own hosters? I would need to see how the others work, though.

Thanks,
Biza

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It is only possible via c# code. You can find all the other hoster implementations in the google code project.

bizaflare

Portal Member
    January 1, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for the answer. Though, not quite what i wanted to hear :x

I just looked at the code and found the source files. Not sure if I will be able to commit own code though - got only few time, and let alone getting the project running will take some time, since i am no c# expert.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you know what to do to support your hoster, we can tag @doskabouter who has already created so many hosters, he won't mind adding a simple new one to his dll I think ;)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I guess one more doesn't hurt!
    Am I correct that you created burning-series in the siteparser?

Can you post (or PM if offbyone objects :) ) a Streamcloud url and the url of the burning-series page where it originated (in case it's moved or so)

bizaflare

Portal Member
    January 1, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes. But unfortunately it is not yet general purpose. Currently one has to edit the series you want to watch as the base url, as each video hoster sites have its own subsites as well you have to visit before getting the correct hoster url. Thus, I had to move everything up one step (one series itself is the "site") - will see if i find a workaround the next days if work allows.

Code:
        <Site name="Supernatural" util="GenericSite" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="de">
          <Description>Burning-Seri.es</Description>
          <Configuration>
            <item key="resolveHoster"><![CDATA[FromUrl]]></item>
            <item key="dynamicCategoriesRegEx"><![CDATA[<li\sclass="\s(?:current)?"><a\shref="serie/[^/]*/(?<url>[^"]*)">(?<title>[^<]*)</a></li>]]></item>
            <item key="dynamicSubCategoriesRegEx"><![CDATA[<td>[^<]*</td>\s*<td><a\shref="serie/[^/]*/(?<url>[^"]*)">\s*<strong>(?<title>[^<]*)</strong>\s*<span\slang="en">(?<description>[^<]*)</span>\s*</a></td>]]></item>
            <item key="videoListRegEx"><![CDATA[<a\s*href="serie/[^/]*/[^/]*/(?<VideoUrl>[^"]*)"><span\s*class="[^"]*"></span>\s*(?<Title>[^<]*)</a>]]></item>
            <item key="fileUrlRegEx"><![CDATA[<a\shref="(?<m0>[^"]*)"\starget="_blank"><span\sclass="icon\slink_go"></span>[^<]*</a>]]></item>
            <item key="baseUrl"><![CDATA[https://www.burning-seri.es/serie/Supernatural-Zur-Hoelle-mit-dem-Boesen/]]></item>
          </Configuration>
        </Site>

So for instance the burning-series page with the corresponding streamcloud url would be
    https://www.burning-seri.es/serie/S...em-Boesen/1/1-Die-Frau-in-Weiss/Streamcloud-1
    http://streamcloud.eu/2v38mkcos0k5/dean704de.avi.html

BTW: Now that i see you here - ecostream seems to be broken, currently? This is the 2nd-most common hoster there.

Last edited:

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Added streamcloud. Just update the watchseries, and then you'll have it.
    Ecostream is fixed also

It's indeed a bit of a nasty site, however, a little bit of programming should render it a lot more userfriendly

bizaflare

Portal Member
    January 1, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Wow, that was fast - faster I could even look at the site to see what is needed and help you. Big thanks for the work!

BTW: I'm amazed by the fact that the hoster list updates itself automatically, too :)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, that's where experience comes in handy :)

Hosters are part of the dll's too, so if I publish my dll, the hosters gets updated too

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Sorry not trying to hijack the thread, how are the hosters handled? I can create a duplicate hoster and it will run. Will ov just use the first inline or will it try both?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom