Adult movie scraper (details+covers) -- v2.0.7 (1 Viewer)

rickyman

Portal Pro
February 5, 2008
women seeking women series ,mother and daughter exchange series and etc.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ok, so: http://www.cduniverse.com/sresult.a...+WOMEN&ShowSort=1&style=ice&SortOrder=StreetA

and: http://www.cduniverse.com/sresult.a...page=1&ShowSort=1&style=ice&SortOrder=StreetA

What am I missing?

PS: CDUniverse mass search isn't as high quality as Google, so that "Women Seeking Women" only shows 62 matches out of 83, but when you narrow the search down it finds each one of them. Type for example '20' at the end and it will list 20-29, and you can repeat this for 30 through 80. The CDUniverse scraper should have no problem finding a match if the title provided via filename is good enough. There is no awesome fuzzy match logic in play like with Google so there is not much room for mistakes.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    i am wondering does ur scraper put into myvideo or not.

All my scrapers are meant for the Moving-Pictures plugin and do nothing for anything else i.e: MyFilms, MyVideos, MediaPortal2, etc, etc

This thread is inside the MovPic plugin thread, hence the connection.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hello Rochess
    The scrapper stopped pulling up cover art and descriptions... Can you look at it ? Thanks !!:confused:

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, they had indeed changed the HTML code, so the scraper failed.

All fixed now, so please get the "Friday the 13th" edition v2.0.6 from the first post and enjoy.

The large front+back covers unfortunatly I can not fix right now, so will have to settle for small front cover thumbnail. But at least it is better then nothing.

grooves12

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    Use of the scraper works for some of the titles, and then the covers are missing from the majority of the import, and I get this when trying to visit cduniverse.com from a browser:

"
    We're sorry ...

... but we have blocked your access to our website. This may have been caused by repeated, automated or malicious requests to our website from your computer.

If you are not aware of the reason that you are being blocked, you may have a virus that is causing unintended activity on your computer. We recommend that you run a virus scan on your computer. You can download a free antivirus program called Avira.

Another important tool to prevent the unwanted activity is to run a firewall program that will block outgoing traffic. You can download one called Comodo.

For more information about the malicious activity that is being generated from your IP address click here.

Your IP Address xx.xx.xx.xx has been logged.

If you are getting this message in error, or if you would like us to restore your access to our website, please contact us at:

• Email:
    unblock@cduniverse.com

• CD Universe

• 101 N Plains Ind Rd

• Wallingford, CT 06492

• USA

• Phone: 203-294-1648
    Electronic data feeds containing our product information can be made available to approved partners. Specialized pages for real time checking on pricing and availability are also available. For more information, contact partners@cduniverse.com."[DOUBLEPOST=1343788872][/DOUBLEPOST]also, themoviedb.org supports adult movies, but only through the api apparently. I don't know how large their database is since I can't search manually through the web, but how hard would it be to modify the internal moving pictures scraper or build a new one to support it?

http://help.themoviedb.org/discussions/problems/201-api-movie-search-does-not-return-adult-movies

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I guess you mass-imported too many movies at once. The scraper still works, but just will have to respect the wishes of CDUniverse that they do not appreciate high loads on their servers. The amount of movies you import at once is not something a scraper-script controls, that is MovingPictures plugin itself, or rather the user controlling it as you decide how many movies are imported (only add X amount of files to the active import path at a time).

Turning your modem off for a while should eventually give you a new IP, or you ask ISP for new one. If however you rely on static IP, then you'll indeed be out of options, or look into proxies/Tor/etc.

Rewriting this scraper to use another website is not an easy task, and would eventually lead to the exact same problem. I'm also not in control of the themoviedb.org scraper, so that's a question for somebody else.

Any free time I will have in the near future is going towards IMDb+ scraper, as the CDUniverse one technically still works. But once that is done, I'll see what options are available from other websites.

Stinson

January 8, 2013
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    how can i find all files for Adult movie scraper? I didn't find anywhere in this web site. Can you post it
    thanks

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom