Aeon Wide (1366x768) (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hey Trevor, I'm thinking about it, just need to recreate all my PSDs etc. I asked djh ages ago before my laptop died and took all my skinning stuff with it... he said it was fine as long as it was made clear it was a port ;)

Saw that about your laptop, pain that...lost stuff before so I keep everything about places these days :)

Good news about the port, wonder if we can get the PSDs for Aeon Stark of dhj.

May start looking at it, tad busy currently with paying work and StremedMP menu editors (also have a working version for monochrome/indigo (just) but that is on the back burner currently)

Cheers

fehling13

January 24, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

I spend the last two days configuring Aeon Wide with TVSeries, Moving Pictures, got the Menu Editor, etc...

I received so much help by simple reading through this threat. So, first of all, thanks for all your magnificient posts and great work on the Aeon Wide skin.

BTW: A "search this threat"-option within the forum would be very helpful considering this threat is 167 pages long.

One thing I didn't come across, but I'm sure you guys will resolve:

I'd like to have the movie file information (video codec, audio codec, format,...) like in the TVSeries menu.
Both, in the list/filmstrip menu and when you select a movie.

Purpose would be to see whether the file is in HD quality or not.

I'd appreciate your help and suggestions.

f.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi, welcome :)

BTW: A "search this threat"-option within the forum would be very helpful considering this threat is 167 pages long.
    It is available. See top of the page just underneath the thread pages.

One thing I didn't come across, but I'm sure you guys will resolve:
    Unfortunately this skin was moved to the graveyard since it is not actively maintained :(

fehling13

January 24, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeah,
    with just one post I proved to be a total newbie beyond believe. :oops:

But I swear the search theat option wasn't visible before.

Bad enough that I missed the Aeon being in the graveyard.

So, I went and looked for the obviously most popular skin, Streamed MP, installed it and it seems this one has whatever I need and fancy.

Thanks anyway.

A simply great forum,

f.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    So, I went and looked for the obviously most popular skin, Streamed MP, installed it and it seems this one has whatever I need and fancy.

Please explain the "obviously most popular skin" part? :p XFactor must surely be just as popular and I suggest you check out Monochrome and Black Glass as well. StreamedMP is a nice first though as it includes many popular plugins in it's installation file.

Welcome to these great forums btw.
    Emph

fehling13

January 24, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    My assumption was simply based on the most threats, most posts fact for the StreamedMP.
    But, it can also mean that it is the most troubling skin ;)

Of course, I will check out the other three as well.

The downside of all these wonderful skins is, as I experienced yesterday, that you spend a lot of time joyously browsing through all your menus, movies & series instead of actually watching anything. Crazy!

f.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom