emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Omen,

good to hear that it is working. Does mp tv series work with the current 1.1 builds? I did not tested this out - this would be my next target then since I also used this plugin.

Regards
    VisualDigits

Edit:
    Okay I watched the tv series thread - it seems they are fiddling around with some skin changes which where made for 1.1 alpha - I think the best is to wait for this to be completed at least for the blue3 wide skin and the porting that to Aeon.
    Bye for now

Also, Moving Pictures is very popular. I've made a skin file for it that worked the last time I checked. It's available somewhere in this thread.

Edit: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/aeon-274/aeon-wide-1366x768-40402/index117.html#post401402 and also and updated image file here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/aeon-274/aeon-wide-1366x768-40402/index118.html#post402964

Thanks for keeping this alive.
    Emph

VisualDigits

Portal Member
    June 6, 2008
    Near Kiel
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay, I integrated your files on my machine emphatic - thanks. Obviously my patch.rar is bigger than 5 MB and I cannot upload it here. Instead I have to commit my changes to the svn instead. Before I'll do this I have to find out some things - so stay tuned :)

Greets
    VisualDigits

parkuhr

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i didn`t know that:)
    well, its the best alternative for aeon stark on xbmc.
    is there a newer or better one that come close to aeon stark on xbmc?

Greetings
    parkuhr

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    i didn`t know that:)
    well, its the best alternative for aeon stark on xbmc.
    is there a newer or better one that come close to aeon stark on xbmc?

Greetings
    parkuhr

The person responsible for porting AEON 2 (Stark) to MediaPortal has vanished for some time from the forums. PsychoReptile, please come back! :(

Emph

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hey Trevor, I'm thinking about it, just need to recreate all my PSDs etc. I asked djh ages ago before my laptop died and took all my skinning stuff with it... he said it was fine as long as it was made clear it was a port ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom