Album art overlay is too big in 0.2.2.0 (1 Viewer)

idioteque

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    mine is 768x512

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    I see something like this too in My Music & MP Home when playing music. If I take a screen-shot it shows up ok, so seems to be something with the new viz & maybe settings for thumbnails in Mp Setup -> General -> Thumbnails (I have mine set to 128 + 512, what do others have here?).

Regards
    Roy

pegisys

Portal Member
    September 13, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have mine set the same, I do notice that when I press stop it is a picture in the box and it's one on top of it that's too big

backslash

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I see something like this too in My Music & MP Home when playing music. If I take a screen-shot it shows up ok, so seems to be something with the new viz & maybe settings for thumbnails in Mp Setup -> General -> Thumbnails (I have mine set to 128 + 512, what do others have here?).

Regards
    Roy

But it only appears this way if using the bass engine. While using dshow it's ok. Btw. i never touched the thumbnail settings.

backslash

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Neither thumb generation nor engine are related to this. The part about BASS is that another Viz method is used then. Despite of that it's just a little skin bug ;-)

DalaNorth - the GDI+ error is a race condition in .NET's file.exists() check and can be considered harmless since the other thread covering that perticular image will generate the thumb okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom