Alternative Splashscreen (1920*1200) (1 Viewer)

Flippinga

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 27, 2009
    Pijnacker
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks to joostzilla i made a version with his MP logo. Im posting one splashscreen and will make my previous combinations on request. So regular or the movieaddict version with/without visual.

Hey that's a nice logo!:eek:
    Is that your own creation? Or is it an existing logo somewhere?

Is it possible you pm me the logo in photoshop format please?
    I'd like to play with it myself.

Here's my splashscreen by the way, made it for XFactor skin, but it has no text so it can be used on an skin...

Attachments

• splashscreen.jpg
      splashscreen.jpg
      245.4 KB

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2009
    Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks to joostzilla i made a version with his MP logo. Im posting one splashscreen and will make my previous combinations on request. So regular or the movieaddict version with/without visual.

Hey that's a nice logo!:eek:
    Is that your own creation? Or is it an existing logo somewhere?

Is it possible you pm me the logo in photoshop format please?
    I'd like to play with it myself.

Here's my splashscreen by the way, made it for XFactor skin, but it has no text so it can be used on an skin...

No this joostzilla's work .. and a PSD can be found in his thread .. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-talk-45/take-look-my-new-mp-logo-design-68545/

buddman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Any way you could post a version without the Steamped MP text in the bottom left?

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

my girlfriend made this picture. I use it as a replacement for the streamedmp default background and as a background image for the desktop.
    It is similar to the default one, but I like it better - maybe some of you do too.

Have fun.

Attachments

• background.jpg
      background.jpg
      526.1 KB

TheSkinsFan1

Portal Member
    August 28, 2009
    I have attached another nice theater for those who like the black-and-white look. The second image is the one I use for my MovingPictures "Movies" menu item -- I simply photoshopped the last frame of my custom intro video onto the screen. :)

EDIT: If anyone wants a similar custom image, send me a PM with what you want it to say, and I'll do my best to make one for you.

Attachments

• ny_theater_bw300.jpg
      ny_theater_bw300.jpg
      256.9 KB
    • Hogwarts Hover.png
      Hogwarts Hover.png
      894.8 KB

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have attached another nice theater for those who like the black-and-white look. The second image is the one I use for my MovingPictures "Movies" menu item -- I simply photoshopped the last frame of my custom intro video onto the screen. :)

EDIT: If anyone wants a similar custom image, send me a PM with what you want it to say, and I'll do my best to make one for you.

Can i get a copy of the original untouched image, preferably colour/1080P ?

TheSkinsFan1

Portal Member
    August 28, 2009

Can i get a copy of the original untouched image, preferably colour/1080P ?
    I found the original images on the net in a much higher resolution. Here they are in 1080p for ya, but you'll still need to do some photoshop work to get rid of the original logos.

Attachments

• NY_Theater-BW-1080p.jpg
      NY_Theater-BW-1080p.jpg
      635 KB
    • NY_Theater-Color-1080p.jpg
      NY_Theater-Color-1080p.jpg
      558.7 KB
    • Hogwarts_Theater-Color-1080p.jpg
      Hogwarts_Theater-Color-1080p.jpg
      196.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom