[solved] AMC Updater: "Begin Import" options are greyed out (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi @Guzzi ,

I had to uninstall and then reinstall MePo on my system. While I can still use the plugin to watch movies, the AMC Updater is not working as expected: all import options are now inactive. Any hint what I am doing wrong?

Unbenannt.JPG

Last edited:

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi HTPCSourcer,
    if you click through the AMCU settings, most probably there is some invalid or missing settings - usually with a red exclamation mark - once those are fixed, import button becomes active. First to check might be the import path(es) on tab 'scan path and filters'.
    If you're unsure about your config, you might also simply recreate the settings for AMCupdater - this can be done in MyFilms setup - select your configuration name (if you have multiple), change to import tab and press "8re)create AMCUpdater default settings". You can also create a desktop icon there. Before you do so, check, that there is one or multiple 'movie scan path(es)' set there - those will be used for the created AMCupdater config too.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    By the way: You would do the community a great favor if you updated the installer in the repository. :)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    You mean the mpe installer!? Repository has the latest package for download iirc. I have to check, if the update.xml now points to the new repo, as google code is readonly and can't be changed anymore ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom