Not open for further replies.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I need the logs from your phone... Are you sure it is crashing? I don't see any reports from the channel/epg views in the crash reporting tool...

It is definately crashing :) with Android error message.
    Find the logs of my tab attached.... thx!
    that's a strange log, will try to make some sense out of it... What android device/os are you using?

On a general note:

Any comment/(good) rating in the market is much appreciated. There were some pretty negative comments lately (e.g.: Dumb! So stupid ... not good. Wouldn't suggest it!) and ratings have dropped to under 4.2. Probably some as a result of the long waiting period until 1.0 was ready, but sometimes I think it's people who don't even realise that they need MP for this.

So if you want to put a smile on my face, say something nice on the market (and a big thanks for all the nice comments/ratings!!!)...

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    WOWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

great app :)

working perfect with my zenithink zt-280 upgrade 1GB ICS 4.0.3

just a question is not possible to timeskip on recordings ?

because it is quite useless for watching recording if there is no way to skip commercials and /or prerecording time.

Hm, never thought about that tbh, it would certainly be a nice feature... First this info has to be available via MpExtended o.c., I will talk to oxan about it...

Is it possible to buy ampdoid using paypal ?
    Sure write me a PM, do you have google play on your device at all or just no google checkout?

Epedemic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 13, 2006
    This is so damn awesome :D (I already knew that from 1.0alpha4, but this just works!) I have one small glitch though, sometimes the wifi remote connection drops, and i have to restart the app forcibly on the tablet/phone.

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    WOWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

great app :)

working perfect with my zenithink zt-280 upgrade 1GB ICS 4.0.3

just a question is not possible to timeskip on recordings ?

because it is quite useless for watching recording if there is no way to skip commercials and /or prerecording time.

Hm, never thought about that tbh, it would certainly be a nice feature... First this info has to be available via MpExtended o.c., I will talk to oxan about it...

Is it possible to buy ampdoid using paypal ?
    Sure write me a PM, do you have google play on your device at all or just no google checkout?

thank you for talk with oxan.

it's just i don't want to spread my CC to google services and let it on my account. Already paypal got my CC and i think it is enought ;)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    very nice, i want to buy a tablet specially for this app - any minimum requirements? (android version etc.? )

Hey regurge, sry to take so long to answer you, but I believe I can answer your questions.

Almost any tablet you buy at any local store will work. The ones that might be tricky are the chinese knock offs u can buy online. That being said, aMPdroid will run on 2.1, but you have to use a 3rd party player. If you get a tablet with 2.3 or above then you can use the stock player.

Epedemic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 13, 2006
    Another issue: If i am watching a movie/series and via the tablet/phone try to switch to a tv channel, it does not work. It does flash the TV page in MP for a second and goes back to the movie.

The other way (TV->Movie/Series) works just fine.

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I need the logs from your phone... Are you sure it is crashing? I don't see any reports from the channel/epg views in the crash reporting tool...

It is definately crashing :) with Android error message.
    Find the logs of my tab attached.... thx!
    that's a strange log, will try to make some sense out of it... What android device/os are you using?

On a general note:

Any comment/(good) rating in the market is much appreciated. There were some pretty negative comments lately (e.g.: Dumb! So stupid ... not good. Wouldn't suggest it!) and ratings have dropped to under 4.2. Probably some as a result of the long waiting period until 1.0 was ready, but sometimes I think it's people who don't even realise that they need MP for this.

So if you want to put a smile on my face, say something nice on the market (and a big thanks for all the nice comments/ratings!!!)..

I am running Android 3.1 on a Galaxy Gab 10.1 (7500), the forbidden one (in Germany) :)

robfosters

Portal Member
    May 21, 2009
    I have been working for 2 days to try and get this working, with no luck. I open up MP and it lets me connect, but then I cannot use the remote functions at all. When I click movies or series, it says wrong username or password. However, I am sure I have set the correct ones in the client setup.

I am using MP on Win 7 and my client is a Galaxy SII.

I have attached my log files to see if there is anything glaring I may have missed. Thanks for any help you can give.

Rob

Attachments

• mpextended.zip
      11 KB

tony72

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    Nice job, been looking forward to this since I upgraded my Nexus S to ICS, just tried it out and bought the Pro version (y)

I have one problem though; although I can see the MPExtended installer added exceptions to the Windows Firewall (MPExtended Service, MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator, there are also exceptions for Bonjour, MPTV RemoteControl, plus the normal MP ones), they don't seem to work, or are incomplete - I can't connect unless I disable the firewall, then it connects fine. What ports are used, so I can try to add port exceptions?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom