Not open for further replies.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    1. In “music” when selecting a “non-album artist” (from an album with various artists) I get no album.
    This sounds like an MpExtended issue...

2. In remote when tablet is in horizontal screen-mode, the blue home-button is placed on top of the arrow down-button.
    Can you post a screenshot please...

But on my Samsung Galaxy S2 (android 4.0.3) I have a strange problem.
    In “MUSIC” When selecting an artist I get the text “loading albums” with the rotating symbol, and no matter how long I wait nothing happens. But if I tab on the rotating symbol, the albums comes immediately.
    It worked on the old version Ampdroid 0.8.
    Can it be a difference between the free version and the Pro-version, because it works OK on the 7” Tab with the Pro-version.
    Or maybe it is the new android 4.0.3?
    This is some sort of timing issue, I could reproduce it on a galaxy nexus, so your device is probably "too fast" ;)...
    It's a bit hard to fix this kind of issues but it's on my radar now... thx

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    DieBagger.... if you remember. I am was faced with the same problem with WebMP and mvC. I do not use album info with my music videos, so when you go to my MV collection in WebMP u got a blank page as none of them had Album info. I did a rescan of my videos with mvC, this time adding album info. And the all my videos showed up.

Oxan basically said that the "Music" handler does not know how to handle info that does not have album information.

nip.nyborg

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Diebagger

Here is a screenshot.

ampdroid.jpg

ay129

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Diebagger - I notice a slight issue with the manual control part of the TV where ampdroid shows you current status of the TV cards.

This part of ampdroid doesnt show tv cards that are busy recording as being active. In my attached example the red rcording light in the top left corner of MP is clearly flashing and I am recording two channels, but ampdroid doesnt show this.

Secondly, If i run out of cards with which to record, the aborted recording isn't deleted from the list of scheduled recordings in ampdroid.

Please see my attached logs, in which i try to record from universal hd, itv1 and bbc1 but run out of cards. I have two tv cards - a TBS 6921 and an 8920 and am running ampdroid 1.0 final with MP extended 0.43 on MP 1.2.2. Windows 7 64 bit ultimate.

Thanks for your help again - and thanks for the app!

Attachments

• tv1.jpg
      tv1.jpg
      40.4 KB
    • SC20120402-193602.png
      SC20120402-193602.png
      36.3 KB
    • SC20120402-193557.png
      SC20120402-193557.png
      91.1 KB

Sander-SP

Portal Member
    January 29, 2008
    I just got my new Sony Xperia S. And I'm sad to report that I get the "MEDIA_ERROR_UNKNOWN" error on all files I want to play. I've read some about it in the threads for the previous versions of this app and it seems that there's not much we can do about this? Thanks.

If there might be something we can do about this, then let me know if you can use a log file.

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I just got my new Sony Xperia S. And I'm sad to report that I get the "MEDIA_ERROR_UNKNOWN" error on all files I want to play. I've read some about it in the threads for the previous versions of this app and it seems that there's not much we can do about this? Thanks.

If there might be something we can do about this, then let me know if you can use a log file.

Are your files on a NAS by any chance (on a different device than where the service is running)? If not -> logs please... ;)

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Diebagger - I notice a slight issue with the manual control part of the TV where ampdroid shows you current status of the TV cards.

This part of ampdroid doesnt show tv cards that are busy recording as being active. In my attached example the red rcording light in the top left corner of MP is clearly flashing and I am recording two channels, but ampdroid doesnt show this.

Did you reload that screen? There is no auto-refresh yet (forgot to add it unfortunately). It does show recording cards here, if not it's most likely a bug in MpExtended.

Secondly, If i run out of cards with which to record, the aborted recording isn't deleted from the list of scheduled recordings in ampdroid.
    Is it still shown in MediaPortal? Or in WebMP if you have that installed?

lsf3og

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2010
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for 1.0. Works great (most of the time). But (you expected this, i guess) sometimes when playing music and trying to play a new song/album the music just plays on and the track doesn't change. When skipping with ampdroid, nothing happens. When skipping with my normal remote, the track changes to the new chosen song.
    Another problem i have, is that i see folders in 'shares' view, but when i choose a folder there is no content.
    Thirdly, i'm missing cover artwork in the 'Now playing' view of Ampdroid.
    That's it, except i'd like to ask for a possibility to add tracks to current playlist and thanks again.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Please see my attached logs, in which i try to record from universal hd, itv1 and bbc1 but run out of cards. I have two tv cards - a TBS 6921 and an 8920 and am running ampdroid 1.0 final with MP extended 0.43 on MP 1.2.2. Windows 7 64 bit ultimate.
    Is it deleted from the list of scheduled recordings after you restart the MPExtended Service?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom