aMPed 3.2 Testing (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    ysmp if you would like to test it officially now, just PM me your email address - preferably gmail if you have one so you can access the Test Docs. You are so knowledgeable about MP and using SVN, I am sure you can do a lot even in a week or so.

hi Dadeo ! you got PM....:)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Dadeo, I Hope you are doing well ...

I'm patently anticipating aMPed for MP 1.1.0 ... can't install till I have this super skin, it's the closest to my needs (as you know, with a little tweeking).

I keep checking back every few hours to see if is available.

Best Regards,

Chuck

Nybbe67

Portal Pro
    December 28, 2007
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Me too, I just love this skin, its the absolute best skin I ever tested. I will wait to install the final MP version untill Amped 3.2 is out.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks guys! The testers have reported all is working well even in MP 1.1.0 final. So aMPed 3.2 is ready for release. Unfortunately I am currently in Canada visiting family for a month, so I won't be able to release aMPed 3.2 until I get back at the end of August! Sorry.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    Thanks guys! The testers have reported all is working well even in MP 1.1.0 final. So aMPed 3.2 is ready for release. Unfortunately I am currently in Canada visiting family for a month, so I won't be able to release aMPed 3.2 until I get back at the end of August! Sorry.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! (pulling out hair) :mad:

:oops:

just as well.... I need to dedicate more time to getting actual work done. :D

Enjoy your holiday.

jamiro

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Looking forward to this release as well, can't wait. Also been holding off a 1.1 upgrade for AMPed.

Thanks Dadeo for your work on this skin again, hope your holiday was very chilled out.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    I think I'm ready .....

I have all the associated downloads waiting, my TV channel listings are cataloged for easy correction. My movie folders are set up for a quick import. I'm all set to uninstall MP 1.0.2 and fire up 1.1.0

All I need is a skin....

(hope you had a great visit home)

Chuck

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm back! I will try to get aMPed 3.2 released ASAP! Still recovering from the three days of travel ARGH! All I remember now is the name of the skin HA HA! So it may take a few days to get my head back in gear! I have been checking out the latest plugin releases (TV Series 2.6, Fanart Handler 2.1.1, Score Center 1.2, Showtimes V3 Beta2, Moving Pictures 1.0.7 and Youtube.fm 0.6.0.0) trying to decide if I should upgrade the skin for these first or not! Did I miss any? Alas, no new final 5.0 version of MyFilms yet (which I was hoping for).

TLD - re: Windows ControlUpdate Plugin - I will take a look - at first glance the skin files don't look to complex, so maybe yes. I tend to be cautious supporting brand new plugins until they have been thoroughly tested. Have you tried it with Blue3 yet?

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    If the changes aren't that massive, I'd say make the changes... I absolutely would need TV Series, Moving Pictures and Fanart handler on the new install. If the new plugin versions will work with the old screens, then release and then update when you get them done. I'm anxious to get MP 1.1 final installed.

Regards

Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom