An unusual EPG problem with Schedule Direct (1 Viewer)

GlamRockCowboy

Portal Pro
October 25, 2015
Fairview, TN (ca. 20 mi. SSW of Nashville)
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
With the 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor now very close at hand, I naturally checked the program schedule of my local public television station to see if they had a documentary scheduled on the subject. Both the station's own program schedule and TitanTV indicate a 90-minuite documentary will be broadcast at 11 PM CST. HOWEVER, Schedule Direct, the EPG I normally use with MP 1, does not show this program in its listings at all! Instead, it shows a series of 1-hour documentaries on different aspects os Pearl Harbor, but not the more comprehensive 90-minute special listed by the other two schedule listings!

I have repeatedly attempted to update the EPG, but without success. As a result, I am now resigned to watching the program live, and triggering the recording manually. Oddly enough, however, a later program from the NOVA series, entitled, "Bombing Hitler's Superguns," does in fact show up in all three program listings, and I have set that program to be recorded automatically..Any comments or suggestions as to how to correct this seeming anomaly? After all, a problem such as this greatly reduces or eliminates the most useful feature of a program such as MP!

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Without meaning to skip out on responsibility, this problem has absolutely nothing to do with MediaPortal. We have no control over the content of guide data provided by SchedulesDirect. Therefore unless you can explain why you consider this to be an MP problem, I can only suggest you contact SchedulesDirect. They have a forum, and they also have a contact facility (note the comment about lineup support) associated with their website.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    No need to apologise. I hope you find the SD support team receptive and helpful. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom