[fixed] Analog channels - Unable to start graph. (1 Viewer)

AtTimesPerplexed

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2011
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    After installing MP 1.3.0 alpha, all analog channels now give an "Unable to start graph" error.
    TV-Server config will search for and find channels, but will give the same error on preview.
    Logs are from a fresh install of MP 1.3a on a fresh install of Win7x64, with a Hauppauge HVR2200.
    All analog channels work fine again after re-installing MP 1.2.3.

Last edited by a moderator:

renault

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    The same error "Unable to start graph" or "All card are busy" on analog channels.On MP 1.2.3 analog channels work fine.

Knightro

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2010
    Kincardine
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm experiencing a similar problem since the upgrade. "failed:AllCardsBusy"

Hauppage 2250 Dual Tuner (TV Server Shows card as: WinTV-7164 Analog)

I did the update remotely and I would like to have this fixed before the wife gets home.... :whistle:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi guys

I'm sorry but the news is not good - it looks to me like analog tuning is quite broken. The same possibly applies to hybrid tuners and almost certainly the HD-PVR and Colossus. I'll need to speak to some other people before I can say more...

mm

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Sure glad I looked here before updating. I'm surprised that none of the devs are using any analog channels, since this got through internal testing. Analog TV must be closer to death than I thought.

I assume this affects FM radio as well then, since it's analog?

Sounds like a lot of good things in the update, so should be worth the wait.

Thanks to the devs.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi x4mer

Yes, not much used at all. As far as I'm aware I'm the only dev with analog tuners available, and I've been unable to test this due to lack of time. FM radio would also be affected.

mm

ajp8164

Portal Pro
    January 9, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi guys

I'm sorry but the news is not good - it looks to me like analog tuning is quite broken. The same possibly applies to hybrid tuners and almost certainly the HD-PVR and Colossus. I'll need to speak to some other people before I can say more...

mm
    I use two HD-PVR's and its been working fine for me throughout all of our alpha pre-release testing including 1.3.0 alpha release...
    -Andy

AtTimesPerplexed

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2011
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I use analog for STB (Sky NZ) and FM (just checked and it doesn't work as mm has suggested above).

Also analog recordings from MP 1.2.3 won't load in mkvmerge ("does not contain any tracks"), and in avidemux 2.6beta no audio can be found.
    Freemake video converter handles these files though and media players seem to have no problem playing them.
    I mention this just in case it gives a clue as to a prior problem that has been exacerbated in this release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom