1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Android] Android remote | Page 22

Discussion in 'WebService and Mobile Access' started by kroko, November 24, 2010.

1. GoldenEye
    • Premium Supporter

GoldenEye MP Donator

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Home Country:
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Show System Specs
    Not true. aMPdroid works very well with 1.2...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Edwood

Edwood Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Sorry, I was trying to say that Android Remote doesn't have 1.2 compatibility.

Having said that, I've still failed to get aMPdroid working - reason unknown, and diagnosis is too complicated for me right now. I'll try again and post in the aMPdroid thread when I find the time.

Incidentally, the compatability sticker on aMPdroid says "1.1.2"... not entirely sure how that works, but...

4. alltheway

alltheway Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hi, looks really good, my problem is that I get a new IP on each power on of my router, is there a way to control my HTPC by means of Home Network, by using the IP assigned by the router, like: 10.0.0.150, I'm not sure if my android phone can become a member of my Home network that's why I'm asking you.

Thanks

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Like Us On Facebook

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!