Android requirements (1 Viewer)

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Hello.
I have 1.5-years old Archos Home7 tablet (v1) with Android 1.5 on it. THis device isn't suppoorted from Android market/Google Play directly, so i cannot download and test aMPdroid.
My questions:
1. is there any possibility to get .APK not via Google, but as direct download link?
2. is Android 1.5 supported?

Comment to Q2: No, unfortunately, there is no update to newer Android version for this device available.

Django.edwards

Portal Pro
October 22, 2009
Eupen
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi Vasilich, as DieBagger mentionned in his thread:
Q: I have no access to the android market and still want the pro versionA: My experience with alternative markets have shown that there is not much activity/demand on them when compared to the Android market so I won't publish a paid version on them. Please contact me via mail (mediaportal.ampdroid@gmail.com).
try to leave him a message. I'm shure he can send you a version.

Maybe Diebagger puts a download link to the actual version without the need for market account. This would be great for me too.

Or take this link: http://www.androidpit.de/de/android/market/apps/app/com.mediaportal.ampdroid/aMPdroid

Last edited:

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
1. before buying pro version, i want to test free version, but even for that i need google play account registered to my device. That is why i asked for direct APK download (free version).
2. does aMPDroid use core functions not available in android 1.5? or is it just the matter of setting compatibility flags on compiling ?

xetic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 29, 2010
    Bonn/Alfter
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    response to point 2
    Yes, you can't use a external player for e.g. play the RTSP stream directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom