Animated circular icon persists in centre of screen. (1 Viewer)

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
February 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Using Titanium Extended / Blue Vision.
When selecting TV....the blue 'activity ring' (?)....animated circular icon!...continues to persist on the screen.
Sometimes it disappears...but at time of writing this meassage, has continued for at least 5 minutes.

I've included a typical screenshot below

upload_2020-1-16_12-0-6.png
upload_2020-1-16_12-0-6.png

How can I remove this please??

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
February 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
Logs included this time...time was 11:04
Stopping/starting TV doesn't have a predictable effect...sometimes worls, sometimes doesn't!!

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2020-01-17-11.04.26.zip
    1.6 MB

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Logs included this time
    Thanks, still in INFO mode.

There are errors in your client log

[2020-01-17 11:03:59,466] [65708 ] [AMQ 'VideoPlayerModel'] [ERROR] - Unhandled exception in message handler of async message queue 'VideoPlayerModel' when handling a message of type 'StatePushed'
    MediaPortal.UI.Presentation.Workflow.WorkflowManagerLockException: The workflow manager cannot be locked for read operation 'CurrentNavigationContext' (deadlock?)

• Something is taking much longer than it should. Have you excluded MediaPortal uitself and the timeshift directory from being scanned by MS Defender?
    • The other thing is this error in the event log. Probably unrelated but nonetheless not normal:
    svchost (7428,R,98) TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 (0xfffffc01) occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log.
    You could run a sfc /scannow in an adminstrative command window to check if your system files are still OK.​

If the above doesn't help then I don't really have a clue why this is happening for you. Since I don't know any better could also try a reinstall as last resort:
    • Disconnect the client form server in the settings
    • Run the installer and select 'Uninstall'
    • Run the installer again and do a fresh install.

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
    February 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can't see any of the bulleted paths described above....probably looking in the wrong place.
    Alright, more step by step info required ;)
    1. Have you been able to open the Defender part where you can define your exceptions?
    2. If yes, then add
      • C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal
      • C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal
      • Your Timeshift directory - I don't know where this resides. You have defined it in TV Configuraiton.

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
    February 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    Alright, more step by step info required ;)
    1. Have you been able to open the Defender part where you can define your exceptions?
    2. If yes, then add
      • C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal
      • C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal
      • Your Timeshift directory - I don't know where this resides. You have defined it in TV Configuraiton.
    Bullets 1 and 2 already excluded....Timeshift (Ramdisk) now added to exclusions...let's see if that helps! :)
    Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom