Ant Movie Catalog 4.1.0 (1 Viewer)

soulsnake

Portal Member
October 22, 2011
Home Country
France France
Re: Ant Movie Catalog Unofficial

Ant Movie Catalog (Official) 4.1.0 BETA (21/11/11) released ! :D

Please make a copy of your existing database before to use this version.
It is a BETA so some bugs might appear ! ;)

If you find any bug on this BETA version, please report it to me on this forum address:
antp.be > Forum > View topic - [FR][EN] Ant Movie Catalog 4.1.0 BETA (21/11/11) :D.

soulsnake

Portal Member
October 22, 2011
Home Country
France France

It should be ok but custom fields are not take into account for now with myfilms.
Date format is now yyyy-mm-dd for XML export. So maybe it can cause a problem with myfilms?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Does this version (4.1.0.2) work with "My Films"?

Hi TLD , as i understod from Guzzi , all DB from ANT 4xx will view with MF with no problem ,
    The problem is the other way if you update your DB with MF the changes will not save in ANT DB.

Hi soulsnake ,
    Any plan to add full DB for Cast and Crew ? i means what other catalog app' called People DB , scrap from IBDb web for Actor image, Actor Biographies, Actor Filmography, actor born ... and so on ...

2. scrap movie fanart /backdrops (multi) from theMovieDB save in ANT ?

thank you for great work on ANT 4xx ... :)

Edit : i think the title of this post need to change to Official ... by now ... :)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I changed the Thread title now ysmp ;)

soulsnake - in my tests of 4.1.0 the dates seem to be OK so far with My Films (at least in latest build 1818). As I posted in the AMC forum, I had an issue when simply opening my 3.5.1 catalog in 4.1.0 in XML format. But once I saved in .amc format and opened that in 4.1.0 and saved it as XML all was fine. I gather from your reply in the AMC forum that you found and fixed that bug now as well. Thanks! :)

I have not tried creating custom fields in AMC 4.1.0 yet to see how they work in My Films. I hope soon to test grabbing data for the MyFilms extended fields like Studio, Certification, Writer, etc. to see exactly what happens in AMC 4.1.0. You can go ahead and try it in a test DB/Catalog TLD :p

soulsnake

Portal Member
    October 22, 2011
    Home Country
    France France
    Any plan to add full DB for Cast and Crew ? i means what other catalog app' called People DB , scrap from IBDb web for Actor image, Actor Biographies, Actor Filmography, actor born ... and so on ...

Not for now sorry. I have not enough time for this for now.

scrap movie fanart /backdrops (multi) from theMovieDB save in ANT ?

I don't know how this is managed but if it is in XML it is not saved.
    In a future version of AMC, it is planned to add/manage additional pictures.

I have not tried creating custom fields in AMC 4.1.0 yet to see how they work in My Films. I hope soon to test grabbing data for the MyFilms extended fields like Studio, Certification, Writer, etc. to see exactly what happens in AMC 4.1.0. You can go ahead and try it in a test DB/Catalog TLD

For now custom fields of AMC and extended fields of MF are not compatible because they are not stored in the same way in XML.
    But it isn't so difficult to change this in MF to use extended fields as custom fields.
    I hope Guzzy will update XML format of MF in a future version.

Soulsnake.

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    For now custom fields of AMC and extended fields of MF are not compatible because they are not stored in the same way in XML.
    But it isn't so difficult to change this in MF to use extended fields as custom fields.
    I hope Guzzy will update XML format of MF in a future version.

Soulsnake.

Any chance of this happening any time soon Guzzy?

It would be nice to have a "Watched" and "Trailer" field in the catalog to use with My Films instead of having to use the "Borrowed" field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom