Anti-Duplicate recording system? (1 Viewer)

Roberdin

Portal Pro
December 26, 2005
London, United Kingdom
I wondered if MediaPortal incorporates a system whereby the episode of a show will not be recorded on more than one occasion if already on disc, and if such a system extends to aid in clash resolution. This is an extremely useful feature when seting up advanced recordings, particularly with the prevalence of "+1 hour" TV channels and so forth, as cancelling half manually is irksome to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, because old series are streamed in 4:3 and not 16:9, so I have a big black frame. Which color key should be the Zoom key? I remeber a plugin for MP1 that scanned the black frame, removed it be scaling up the picture to the max. resolution. Are the plans to integrate such feature?
Yes, because old series are streamed in 4:3 and not 16:9, so I have a big black frame. Which color key should be the Zoom key? I...
This is Release Candiate 2 build of the upcoming "Spring'16 Release". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release are...
Replies
Views
:whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-spring16-release-candidate-2016-03-25.133886/ ;)
:whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-spring16-release-candidate-2016-03-25.133886/ ;)
This is a development build based upon the the "Summer'15 Release Update 1". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release...
Replies
Views
Please use the log collector tool and post the logfiles. As the data folder is not deleted during reinstallation, the logs with errors might still be present.
Please use the log collector tool and post the logfiles. As the data folder is not deleted during reinstallation, the logs with...
This is a Release Candiate build of the upcoming "Spring'16 Release". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release are...
Replies
Views
What does my eyes see as I wanted to listen music? It seems that now all covers are displayed with the embedded cover. I unticked the folder option yesterday and changed an option in the system policy. Still no thumb.db is created and all covers are displayed how it should be. I think a system reboot was needed. How can I import my...
What does my eyes see as I wanted to listen music? It seems that now all covers are displayed with the embedded cover. I unticked...
This is a development build based upon the the "Summer'15 Release Update 1". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release...
Replies
Views
This would interest me as well. Also, I see two options for detecting duplicates: Episode Title Episode Number The episode title is in my experience often duplicated, as the sender does not always differentiate between the parts of a two-part episode. The episode number is also not unique, unless it is combined with the season (de...
This would interest me as well. Also, I see two options for detecting duplicates: Episode Title Episode Number The episode title...
Hello, I was just wondering how the prevent duplicate recordings option actually works in practice. I thought I would try to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom