Any MediaPortal 1.0 Problems? (1 Viewer)

nmt1978

Portal Pro
October 14, 2008
thank for quick reply. i installed moving picture after a clean OS install. After configuring moving picture, starting Media portal and that message appeared when i click moving picture in the main menu.
please help

AgeOfPanic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2008
    Milwaukee, WI
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've hit a speed bump with MediaPortal 1.0. It crashes after a few seconds, even if I don't do anything. I've checked the logs and although I'm not an expert it seems Moving Pictures related. Can someone please review these logs.
    P.S. happy Christmas everybody.

It think I've found the problem. I switched off the Search Local Folders for Backdrops and now the crashes are gone. Maybe something to look into after Christmas.

marvenius

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thank for quick reply. i installed moving picture after a clean OS install. After configuring moving picture, starting Media portal and that message appeared when i click moving picture in the main menu.
    please help
    Does this only happen when you enter Moving Pictures? Or did you also try other plugins?
    Did you also do a complete fresh install of MediaPortal?

nmt1978

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    I did a complete fresh install of Media portal and install only moving pictures plug-in, and the problem happened when i enter moving pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom