Apollo for Mediaportal 1 (3 Viewers)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I know there was some discussion a few pages back... but I'm REALLY missing my 4 day forcast from World Weather ... if I want to know the current weather, I can step outside. :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I know there was some discussion a few pages back... but I'm REALLY missing my 4 day forcast from World Weather ... if I want to know the current weather, I can step outside. :)
    What are you saying your after 4 day forecast in home ? that would have to be a mod if so.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    What are you saying your after 4 day forecast in home ? that would have to be a mod if so.
    nope... just be able to get to the World Weather plugin in "others" is all I need, :) I frequently check the weather maps as well.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    It supports world weather lite at the moment so if you use that you can view your forecast like normal just not maps, world weather full will be supported sometime in the future but it's not priority as it's a ballbag to skin lol.

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Hello @wizard123 , I have just installed your great skin,I want to create my own images for the tiles, but I cant get the Apollo template listed in the Wiki to open with GIMP, I dont have photoshop, any way to solve this?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    You could try paint.net with the psd plugin or use go2convert.com to convert it to another format.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I updated the video on first post which should show how fluid the home screen is now no fps cap so video is nice and smooth, also shows in the next version you can finally navigate between screens without going to main menu i.e. tile to tile.

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I updated the video on first post which should show how fluid the home screen is now no fps cap so video is nice and smooth, also shows in the next version you can finally navigate between screens without going to main menu i.e. tile to tile.
    I get now: The video is not available.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1437324917265.png
      uploadfromtaptalk1437324917265.png
      35.4 KB
    Last edited by a moderator:

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I just watched it via tapatalk so its deffo working maybe clear your browser cache ?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Love the skin.

Things I've noticed:

* Moving Pictures importer needs work, the now playing overlay is on top of the page title and the last selected movie's poster and details are showing
    * In Basic Home, I only get a rectangular frame where the latest media usually appears on the TV page. Is it reserved for Recordings? (I don't have any).
    * Only WorldWeatherLite seems to be supported, would be nice if you could support both by using the Info/F9 button to switch between the two?

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom