Apollo for Mediaportal 1 (4 Viewers)

sunfire7

Portal Pro
March 24, 2011
Home Country
Mexico Mexico
A few questions:
What are the other multishorcuts ID's?
What is the difference between standard and extended menu?
What parameters should I set to be able to access youtube directly from Online Videos tile in movies section? is this even possible? thanks

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    What are the other multishorcuts ID's?
    Check the changelog/wiki

What is the difference between standard and extended menu?
    Wiki again but in short extended gives you a bit more space if your renaming the section labels

What parameters should I set to be able to access youtube directly from Online Videos tile in movies section? is this even possible? thanks
    Something like:
    site:youtube|return:Locked

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2005
    Halle (Saale)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've got some issues with the latest version (not sure whether skin or LMH related):
    • Latest media info doesn't change within a section - it's always the one of the first item.
    • Latest video tiles show both the same movie.
    • Latest media info doesn't disappear if RSS is enabled.
    And a request: please remove the latest media info if no corresponding tile is selected.

EDIT: Just reverted LMH to previous version but result is still the same. So I guess it's skin related ...

EDIT2: I found the cause of the second issue: the BasicHomeVideo.xml contains the code for the first tile twice. So there's two #latestMediaHandler.myvideo.latest1.[...] ...

Last edited:

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just wanted to drop by and say thanks!

I have been using Titan since its release but since two weeks I have been using Apollo. It looks very, very nice and modern!
    I wish it had an easy editor as Titan has, that would make the skin perfect, I guess.

Again, thanks for your work!

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Latest media info doesn't change within a section - it's always the one of the first item.
    It never has done it's always been the latest media item in the relevant section it was designed that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom