Apollo for Mediaportal 1 (2 Viewers)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    As I said, I don't use Moving Pictures. Latest movies do show with MyVideo but there's no "play"-overlay and if I move to the lower movie, the pictures disappear.
    After checking this i remembered the code is there already and there is a play overlay, you enabled use myvideos instead of moving pictures then restarted MP right ? Even so it was buggy in that the bottom info would disappear if play icon was highlighted so i have fixed that now for next release.

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2005
    Halle (Saale)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ... you enabled use myvideos instead of moving pictures then restarted MP right ?
    Yes, I did that.
    Even so it was buggy in that the bottom info would disappear if play icon was highlighted so i have fixed that now for next release.
    Gonna test it when it's ready and give you feedback.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I found another issue: TV series playlist screen has no background image ... And one question: could you switch the list color of watched and unwatched items? A lighter color is mostly used for already seen/clicked items and so it's a little confusing that you use it conversely ...

Last edited:

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I forgot to mention that I found another issue: TV series playlist screen has no background image
    fixed
    could you switch the list color of watched and unwatched items?
    Are you talking about in the playlist ? playlist should match myvideos playlist in next release.
    If you mean in general then no because that is what the red tab is for indicating unwatched episodes/movies and the red/green dots in tvseries listview, i also prefer the colors this way.

Last edited:

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Second I miss the media information in movies overview: resultion 1080p, sound ...
    If you were talking about myvideos then it will be in next release.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, it's me again...

OnlineVideos:
    Site settings context menu:
    Skärmavbild 2015-06-20 kl. 21.02.23.png

Trakt:
    Standing in the activity list, going to the right => unclear where focus is and how to get somewhere.
    In season and episode overviews looks strange:
    Skärmavbild 2015-06-21 kl. 13.39.00.png
    Skärmavbild 2015-06-21 kl. 13.41.48.png

EDIT:

I know I'm a pain in the a** but, in this view the thumb has three different kinds of aspect ratio. In Titan it always looks ok.
    Skärmavbild 2015-06-21 kl. 14.01.15.png

Last edited:

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    For sure a pain in the a*** lol. The only way around the aspects is to set fixed aspect ratio but then it will be different sizes if the aspects are different, would everyone be ok with that ?
    Season and episode view for which screen ?
    Do u mean the activity list on dashboard ?

palarsen

Portal Member
    August 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Congratulations on the relase - this could very well be my new favourite skin! I am continiously looking for the best music playing experience and if I will be able to turn off some of the screen elements in a later version this might be it. Ideally I would like the cover art to be as large as possible and information about album, track and time to be displayed and nothing more. Right now the cover and other information is displayed up to three times. Keeping fingers crossed for a bit more customization later, but I understand that there is a lot of other things for you to think about. Keep up the good work!

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2005
    Halle (Saale)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you mean in general then no because that is what the red tab is for indicating unwatched episodes/movies and the red/green dots in tvseries listview, i also prefer the colors this way.
    I ment in general. I know that the dots/tabs should mark the watched state BUT:
    1. in MyVideo list view are not dots - only the tab below the poster while in series and season list view there are both,
    2. but the dots don't seem to work here and
    3. if these are the indicators, why do you use different font colors for watched/unwatched at all?
    Just a little inconsistency here ...

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    n MyVideo list view are not dots - only the tab below the poster while in series and season list view there are both,
    Because myvideos is not mytvseries, myvideos does not have the same functionality
    but the dots don't seem to work here
    What is not working about them ?
    if these are the indicators, why do you use different font colors for watched/unwatched at all?
    Because colours are not only for watched/unwatched they are also used for indicating remote files or offline files.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Congratulations on the relase - this could very well be my new favourite skin! I am continiously looking for the best music playing experience and if I will be able to turn off some of the screen elements in a later version this might be it. Ideally I would like the cover art to be as large as possible and information about album, track and time to be displayed and nothing more. Right now the cover and other information is displayed up to three times. Keeping fingers crossed for a bit more customization later, but I understand that there is a lot of other things for you to think about. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you glad you like it, i can't really picture what you mean maybe you could pm me with a mockup ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom