[APP] Music Video Downloader (2 Viewers)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @Ministerk - yeah i fixed then broke when i did the russian thing.

try this this should fix the characters (except for &)

I expect that the special characters should display correctly in the editing list, the DL list, the DL file and the tooltips.

Attachments

• royksopp fix.zip
      747.6 KB
    Last edited:

zag2me

Portal Pro
    April 11, 2006
    Home Country
    England England
    Indeed... great job!

A couple of comments:

- When I selected my Last.fm Library, it kept downloading endlessly for 3hrs. Lots of Last.FM.Library.Artists.zag2me.200.x files up to about 800 before I cancelled. Not sure if it was doing what it was supposed to be doing but using Top and Similar did it in a couple of minutes and worked fine.

- The Active downloads tab shows nothing even when it is downloading properly.

- Artists with an "&" in their name end up downloading like this "Chase & Status - End Credits.mp4" and "Röyksopp - The Drug.mp4"

Other than that its working well. 1000+ mvids downloaded so far :D

zag2me

Portal Pro
    April 11, 2006
    Home Country
    England England
    Also a problem with AC/DC, there is a bug that creates a folder name called "AC" and the filenames "DC - Hard as a Rock.mp4"

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    - Artists with an "&" in their name end up downloading like this "Chase & Status - End Credits.mp4" and "Röyksopp - The Drug.mp4"

Try adding this fix, didn't get around to making v12 yet -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/royksopp-fix-zip.134707/

When I selected my Last.fm Library, it kept downloading endlessly for 3hrs. Lots of Last.FM.Library.Artists.zag2me.200.x files up to about 800 before I cancelled. Not sure if it was doing what it was supposed to be doing but using Top and Similar did it in a couple of minutes and worked fine.
    Something must of changed on last.fm api so that it doesn't know it has reached the end of your library

- The Active downloads tab shows nothing even when it is downloading properly.
    There should be files in a sub folder called temp, called *.marker one file for every active DL, are these being created? The files only exist while a mvid is being DL'd.
    Also a problem with AC/DC, there is a bug that creates a folder name called "AC" and the filenames "DC - Hard as a Rock.mp4"

Yeah, havn't got around to addressing this.
    Indeed... great job!

Thanks, mvid DL'er hasn't had much love from me in the past month, been very busy. I also now have my own API for theaudiodb.com which I need to add.

Roger Smith

March 28, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    First off i want to say that this program is awesome! There is no other like it out there! But with that said I am having problems with a few things. I had the program run all of yesterday and it downloaded 255 MV. That was awesome until i started to scrobble some new music. The music was showing up on my last FM account just fine but when i go through the process of using MV Downloaded the program doesn't find any of my new scrobbled songs. I have even check to make sure that they were on the sight that the program references. I have also taken the time to run it from a windows 7 computer and a windows 8 computer. The other step i have taken is deleting log files and all the data base files that the program creates. Even after doing this i still have the same problem. I was wondering if this problem is caused by last FM changing or the program not running right but cant seem to figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi

I don't have time to maintain this anymore. Try deleting the cache folder, then re-running it.[DOUBLEPOST=1396574576][/DOUBLEPOST]PS. Thanks for the praise, glad you like it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom