App to Copy Artwork and Details to Movie Folder v0.5.6 (1 Viewer)

Knives03

Portal Pro
March 6, 2009
Re: App to Copy Artwork and Details to Movie Folder

I can confirm that I am also having an issue where the copier adds an extra </movie> tag to existing NFO files if you have it set to not overwrite existing files with the same name.

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Is there a quick way to delete all the details.url files that this app can create? Windows search does not seem to be able to find *.url files, and I don't feel like manualy deleting 1800 files.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006

Is there a quick way to delete all the details.url files that this app can create? Windows search does not seem to be able to find *.url files, and I don't feel like manualy deleting 1800 files.

WinKey+R (Or Start -> Run) -> cmd /k del X:\Folder\details.url /s/f [enter]

Make sure "X:\Folder\" equals the folder where you want all the details.url files to be deleted from, though it is not exactly a filename that is common on a computer. You can skip the "cmd /k" part, but this is to ensure you can see what happened. The '/s' takes care of all the subfolders, and '/f' forces deletion of the files incase they are set to read-only.

If you want to list all the files first, use:

WinKey+R (Or Start -> Run) -> cmd /k dir X:\Folder\details.url /s/b [enter]

To close the CMD window, type in 'exit' followed by [enter], or use the 'x' icon.

PS: If UAC is enabled and you enabled ACL on the folder/files, then you will need to start the command prompt with administrator approval first, but I highly doubt you did.

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Thanks, is there any way to do that if I have the movie name in the files? Like 2 Fast 2 Furiousdetails.url?

The DVD-folders would be easy, since they're all VIDEO_TSdetails, but how about the rips?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006

Thanks, is there any way to do that if I have the movie name in the files? Like 2 Fast 2 Furiousdetails.url?

The DVD-folders would be easy, since they're all VIDEO_TSdetails, but how about the rips?

If you don't care for any of the URL files, then just use "X:\Folder\*.url" and it will wipe them all out.

kyleh0000

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 28, 2009
    Home Country

Hi All,

Just letting you know i have made an updated version that works with the new Moving Pictures I also have plans to include TV Series as well :)

Nexus Media Manager

Let me know what you think! all comments welcome!

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

If you don't care for any of the URL files, then just use "X:\Folder\*.url" and it will wipe them all out.

Bah, can't belive I didn't think of that myself. "feels stupid"

Thanks again. :)

Surferosa

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2009
    Home Country
    England England

Just letting you know i have made an updated version that works with the new Moving Pictures I also have plans to include TV Series as well :)

Best news ever :)

Im running 4 client versions of MP; however the media also gets accessed by a WDTV live and various PC's. This app is brilliant for those as it makes them slighty more presentable- TV Series has always been the 'hole'.

Many thanks for all your hard work :)

OHparklandgroup

November 15, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

i check this out its cool and it work properly, thanks

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Best news ever :)

Im running 4 client versions of MP; however the media also gets accessed by a WDTV live and various PC's. This app is brilliant for those as it makes them slighty more presentable- TV Series has always been the 'hole'.

Many thanks for all your hard work :)

ive also got a WDTV live, do you access the movies via network? if so, do you know if its possible not to show the jpg files and show only the movie files with the cover on it?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom