Apply button in TV Server Confiurator (1 Viewer)

Bart Zorn

Portal Member
December 4, 2014
Spain Spain
Country flag
Hello,

I am in the process of configuring MP2 after the migration from TVmosaic.
This means a lot of changes and testing the effect of them.
Every change need at least a restart of the configurator, with its accompanying UAC prompt.
Would it be possible to add an Apply button alongside withe the OK and Cancel buttons?

Thanks in advance!

Bart

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    You can make multiple changes to the configuration then exit with OK. You do not need to click on OK to action each change.

Bart Zorn

Portal Member
    December 4, 2014
    Spain Spain
    Country flag
    Thanks. I understand that.
    But I sometimes want to see what the effect of a change is, and I am lazy to restart the configurator every time.
    It seems a good idea to me, but it is not urgent!

Bart

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Every change need at least a restart of the configurator, with its accompanying UAC prompt.
    It is possible to create a shortcut that does not cause the UAC prompt to appear. I have done this on my system (Windows 7). Post again if you want to know how to do this.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Bart Zorn

Portal Member
    December 4, 2014
    Spain Spain
    Country flag
    Interesting! I am using Windows 10, but it could be the same.

I know I could disable UAC globally, but I suppose what you have is different.

Please let me know!

Bart

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads
    OP Title Forum Replies Date
    M Stop Button is not working Installation, configuration support 6
    doskabouter Rename button Website/Forum/Wiki Feedback 1
    B IRSS shows button presses, nothing happening out-of-the-box in MP2 Newcomers Forum 1
    G 1.27.0 Problem with One Button Music after upgrade to MP 1.27.0 pre General Support 15
    G MP2 - V2.3 Is it possible to program buttons like in MP1? General 2
    framug [solved] Modify native Irtrans buttons Remotes 11
    Patrik-See Spenden Button (Url) geht nicht mehr Allgemeines Supportforum 3
    T [solved] Green Button start MP not working....but box ticked in config. General Support 1
    wizard123 [solved] Auto sizing buttons to text content MediaPortal 1 11
    Rob Hexenmeister Navigation problems adding menu buttons to EPG General Support 1
    S Remote button to change audio and subtitle on / off General 10
    Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latest Media Handler - skinning buttons Fanart Handler 19
    T How to add missing buttons IR Server Suite (IRSS) 0
    Rob Hexenmeister Video Buttons / Latest Media MediaPortal 1 Skins 7
    emphatic PC Power button on puts MediaPortal in Away Mode Remotes 5
    N [Finished] [MP2-789] MCE remote control Recorded TV and My Pictures buttons do not work MediaPortal 2 17
    D 2.3.2 Failed to install on Server 2012 R2 error 80072f76 General 0
    R 1.27.0 Random "Unable to play" errors after server hardware upgrade. Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 8
    A Installation failure on TV Server when doing single seat installation Installation, configuration support 36
    rsbrux 1.27.0 Supported SQL Server version(s) / TV Service dependency on SQL Server / Wait for TV Server startup Installation, configuration support 4
    R MpExtended fails to find MediaPortal TV Server Installation, configuration support 0
    Н .не открывается TV-Server Configuration Помощь по MediaPortal 11
    rsbrux MP 1.26 fails to connect to SQL Server Installation, configuration support 13
    S Problem with connecting to the TV server from outside Installation, configuration support 0
    T MP TV Service null reference after 1.26 install (server) Installation, configuration support 4