Arte+7 new videos missing / WDR completely empty (1 Viewer)

BalduinB

Portal Member
July 29, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

on Arte+7 in several categories (i.e. Karambolage) only some older files are listed. Newer videos are missing. Is there probably a fix for that?

btw. WDR is completely missing.

Thanx
BalduinB

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Both websites have changed completely - I have now reimplemented them, so have fun :)

BalduinB

Portal Member
    July 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you very much for your rework.

I've already seen it with much rejoce :)

WDR seems to be completely back again.

On Arte until yesterday I had the possibility to watch the latest 8 Episodes of Karambolage by choosing french instead of german language. By pressing play I was asked if I want to watch the episode in SD or HD and german or french. I was asked again, even if I chose french before. That was some kind of workaround.
    But now this possibility is gone and only the german left, but in german only the last episode can be seen.

Would you be so kind to recheck this?

Thanks again and happy easter
    BalduinB

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I made the language choice a user-option. This means when you are in the list of sites, focus Arte and press F9 to get the context menu - there you can set French. Let me know if there are more clips available.
    Maybe also check their new website if your observation still applies?

BalduinB

Portal Member
    July 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Been to hospital for a while, so I couldn't try for a while.

But now I tried and changed the language to french but there is still only one clip available.
    On the Karambolage Website on Arte.tv (http://www.arte.tv/de/104016.html) the last nine clips are available.

And again I have a big problem with WDR ... bigger than before. When I select WDR from the list, Mediaportal crashes completely.
    I have attached what the Logs say ... do you probably have any ideas, what happens there?

Thanks again
    BalduinB

Users who are viewing this thread