Ask us anything! For everything other than support or features (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paerola

Portal Member
November 27, 2011
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Can I use MediaPortal 2 Beta with MediaPortal iViewer?

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nope. First MPExtended need to be able to read MP2 databases and also a plugin with WifiRemote functionality need to be created.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, we make progress. Changes needed to be done at the Command Fusion side for the iViewer OEM build. Normally they can 'just' bundle a gui with their iViewer to make the OEM build.

One thing was the video player that we use for streaming media(movies,series, music etc.) didn't prohibit device sleep in all cases before, e.g. when using airplay or when streaming music that do not have image.

Another thing was related to the feature with upgrading the gui from our own server. This feature didn't work before when upgrading an inbuild gui.

Command Fusion has now made all the required changes to the OEM build of MPiV and late last week we accepted the final TestFlight of full and preview version. Hopefully they will be submitted to app store soon.

Edit. The builds were actually commited to app store last Friday and we are waiting for their approval.

Last edited:

wogboy112

Portal Pro
    January 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    beautiful, cant wait to use it :) has the app store given any feedback as of yet?

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Still in review unfortunately:cry:. We got a first rejection without any clear reason apart from something vague connected to their "terms and conditions". All we can do is to wait for an approval, or a reply why it's rejected.

J

joostzilla

If Apple approves it will :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread