Asterisk CallerID plugin continues (2 Viewers)

sircolin

Portal Member
March 17, 2011
Reading UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thank you Sean i have this installed and working and will post any error's or issues back within 24 hrs (just gonna give it a little time to bed in :) )

What is the polling time set to 60 seconds ?

Can this be changed via the voicemail polling setting or is it hard coded.

One thing i Notice is that media does not resume ( only a small point it's really not that hard to press pause on the remote to resume playback)

Thanks again

Col

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The polling can be changed by the voicemail polling option. time is in seconds, so if you wanted to check every hour it would be 3600. default is 60 seconds.

I will do some more testing around the pause/resume function and see if i can get it more stable...

thanks for the feedback, hopefully no more isues arise.

Sean

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thank you Sean i have this installed and working and will post any error's or issues back within 24 hrs (just gonna give it a little time to bed in :) )

What is the polling time set to 60 seconds ?

Can this be changed via the voicemail polling setting or is it hard coded.

One thing i Notice is that media does not resume ( only a small point it's really not that hard to press pause on the remote to resume playback)

Thanks again

Col

new version available now - 1.1.1.2 which should fix the "resume Playback on HangUp" function.

Sean

sircolin

Portal Member
    March 17, 2011
    Reading UK
    Home Country
    Morning Sean,

V1.1.1.1 was working for me as stated above, however calls were a bit hit and miss sometimes they get through sometimes they didn't however the asterisk cli show the manager was connected, throughout, i have been trying to narrow it down a little for the past couple of days and although i can reproduce this im no further to finding out why, however a reboot on the mediaportal machines normally means the first call is displayed the second normally does not and third and fourth etc etc are a bit hit n miss.

Now V.1.1.1.2 is now broken for me no callerid or popup is being displayed, so unsure about the resume feature. if you like email me a debug dll again and i will be happy to feed you some more debug logs.

I Think V1.1.1.2 has errors in the code as it performs the same as the first version, manager logs in ok (ONLY when voicemail is unchecked! when it's checked no manager login is seen from the asterisk cli although the apps show authenticated on media portal screen. also as in V1 for me manager logout happens when a call is made to that extension as does it now for V1.1.1.2

Here are some useless logs :)

I hope this provides you with some helpful information.

Kind Regards

Col

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Col,
    what operating system are you running MediaPortal on, including service pack. XP, VISTA or WIn7 ?

I am currently determining a strategy to resolve your issues. Sit tight whilst I work out what I need to resolve yuor issue. I think the problem is that the recieve buffer for the API message does is dropping some of the information required and therefore not being recognised. My testing of 1.1.1.2 is working perfectly everytime for both versions of Asterisks so it is going to be a bit tricky.
    Thanks for your assistance here though, much appreciated.
    Sean

sircolin

Portal Member
    March 17, 2011
    Reading UK
    Home Country
    Hi Sean,

Im running Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit service pack 1

I never thought this was going to be straight forward i have used this type of addon before for sugarcrm and vtiger for asterisk and i must say your pluggin seems a lot better than the solution for those.

This is not mission critical for me lol take as long as you need just be sure to let me know if there's anything i can do to help.

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom