Astra 19.2°E UHD TV Demo Channel detected as Radio Channel (1 Viewer)

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I did a full scan with a refreshed transponder list on Astra 19.2°E. I was missing something, I was looking for the "UHD1 by ASTRA / HD+" Demo Channel.

So I grabbed the channel data from here and scanned a single transponder. Unfortunately, this is being detected as an encrypted radio channel, not a TV program. The channel is encryptet between 8 pm and 8 am and is FTA rest of the time, as far as I understand. Have only tested after 8 pm so far...

Can anyone confirm this?

(Using Digital Devices Cine S2 V6 card with latest drivers and firmware).

Edit: Other FTA 4k Channels like Insight UHD or Fashion24 UHD are being found and working correctly.

Last edited:

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Also detected as Radio Channel in FTA time slot. Taking the parameters and manually adding them to the TV channel list doesn't work either (shows "all cards are busy" error, which is strange, as they are not).

Same Problem exists for Insight UHD and Pearl TV 4k UHD. (Frequencies from here: http://www.astra.de/18049106/ultra-hd )

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @Requiem
    If you would like help from me then you're going to need to post log files. I can't receive Astra 19.2 from New Zealand. ;)

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Of course, you are right. Here are my TV server logs. Thanks for your help.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    All of these channels are using h.265/HEVC for their video. TV Server's TsWriter and MediaPortal's TsReader do not yet support HEVC. So, even if you were able to add the channels manually, they would not work.

Requiem

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay, thank you. Is this work in progress; can we expect MP1's TV server to support these codecs in the (near?) future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom