ATI Remote Wonder Plug-In for MP (1 Viewer)

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

leohuf

February 22, 2007
Rio de Janeiro
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Hi, I've just installed MediaPortal 0.2.2 and the latest version of this wonderful plug-in...

Everything is working, but I’m getting some strange behavior. When in test mode, all the buttons that I press are shown on the notepad window. The buttons that have key assignments in the ini file appear with their respective button code, and the others appear with 0x00. So far so good.

However, when in MediaPortal itself, and with the plug-in set to the enable mode, only the buttons that don’t have key assignments work. I mean, the cursor buttons and the OK button (I have a RW II) work. But the rest of the buttons, like play, pause, menu (that I assigned to the escape key) DO NOT WORK!

Fiddling with the ATI RW driver (version 3.04), I went to the AUX pane and set the AUX1 button in the drop down list to “MediaPortal Plug-In”.

And that made the other buttons work only after I press the AUX1 key. But then, the buttons that haven’t assigned keys, like the cursor ones, stop working. To make them work again, I have to press the PC key, and obviously that makes the play/pause/etc buttons to stop working. OK, that’s confusing enough hehe.

Is this the expected behavior? Or is there something wrong in my setup? I have no other windows that start with “MediaPortal” and the actual MediaPortal window is in focus.

Thanks for your help,
Leo.

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
You need one changed file. PM me your email adress and I send it to you, I don't remember where it is found online and I don't find the thread on the forum...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom