ATI Remote Wonder Plug-In for MP (1 Viewer)

willk

January 8, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
Thanks for the great work oxfrombws. I've tried 0.0.02a and I was able to map the keys to my hearts content. Best of all, it's not difficult at all and it is all explained in your .INI. Can't wait to get home to try the new version.[/b]

L

Lost

Satellite?

Does any body know if you can use the ATI remote to control the satellite channels?[/b]

saxman

Portal Member
January 22, 2005
version 0.0.0.2b......with ATI Remote Wonder 2 works now

Hey,

I'm a new user of MP and I just downloaded version 0.0.0.2b and using the .ini file, I got almost all the buttons configured to work great !!!

Hey Oxfrombws.........I couldn't get the Mute button configured.......do you have any idea how I could get that done ?

If someone can tell me how........I could post my configured version of oxfrombws's ".ini" file.....so users of the ATI RW 2 can try it.......

Saxman

saxman

Portal Member
January 22, 2005
re: mute button

thanks Ox,

what would I put as the VK Name ?......and do I have to edit the keymaps.xml as well ???

Saxman

A

Anonymous

Don't worry about VK name. Everything after the ; is comment in the .ini file.

This keycode is meant for Windows XP. You don't need to do anything in the keymap.xml.

saxman

Portal Member
January 22, 2005
isn't working quite yet......

this is how I entered it.....did I do something wrong......the mute doesn't work yet:

[volumn]
up=0xBB ; VK_OEM_PLUS BB
[volum]
down=0xBD ; VK_OEM_MINUS BD
mute=0xA0 ; VK_MUTE A0

Saxman

saxman

Portal Member
January 22, 2005
Re: isn't working quite yet......

saxman said:
this is how I entered it.....did I do something wrong......the mute doesn't work yet:

[volumn]
up=0xBB ; VK_OEM_PLUS BB
[volum]
down=0xBD ; VK_OEM_MINUS BD
mute=0xA0 ; VK_MUTE A0

Saxman

I was going to mention.........I know the spelling of "volume" looks goofy.......but it actually works........I think there was a spelling mistake somewhere.......because it took me forever to get "volume down" working, then I noticed it.

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
oxfrombws said:
According to the URL below, the MS keyboard has a mute key which sends code 160 (in decimal), i.e. A0 (in hex)
So, try set it in the .ini file mute=0xA0

I only get mute working if I install MS Intellitype, and then with mute=;

I would also like to get On-screen volume bar, as you get with Logitech iTouch, but It's not working for me. Also, those two programs can't be installed at the same time.
I get NumLock On when I set it with my laptop and is connected to my HTPC with NetOp (same as vlc and pcanywhere), if I have iTouch installed. But, volume is not shown when using RWII. Also Mute is not working...

I used the plugin in test mode so I see it sends the correct values (have to use the strange spelling of [volum] and so...)

More on On-screen volume bar:
http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4279&highlight=

/Niclas - a tad frustrated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom