AtmoLight 2.1.0.0 for MediaPortal2 [2015-01-21] (2 Viewers)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hey @Lightning303 I recently installed Spring 16 MP2 release and dropped your AtmoLight 2.1.0.303 release into the setup.

- Fired up MP2
    - Navigated to settings
    - Plugins
    - Atmolight
    - General Settings
    - Use Hyperion
    - Yes

Then I had crash to desktop :( I included logs from collector attached. Do you have a working version for latest MP2 or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks,
    looks like i need to compile AtmoLight against the newest MP2 version to update some lib references. The crash seems to come from AtmoLight trying to use a handler before it subscribed to it. Also AtmoWin seems to be on by default.
    Will fix/change all these issues later today :).

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Tested with MePo live GUI and video playback using Hyperion also remote buttons.. working nice :)

I did see some weird stuff with a windows form Atmolight GUI appearing and vanishing again a couple of times ontop of MePo but it let me configure inside MePo settings. Restarted MePo and it's fine not seeing it appear anymore. Maybe I did something weird. Works well though thanks!

Last edited:

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tested with MePo live GUI and video playback using Hyperion also remote buttons.. working nice :)

I did see some weird stuff with a windows form Atmolight GUI appearing and vanishing again a couple of times ontop of MePo but it let me configure inside MePo settings. Restarted MePo and it's fine not seeing it appear anymore. Maybe I did something weird. Works well though thanks!

AtmoLight for MP2 does not have any forms, or any GUI for that matter. The only thing it has is the stuff in the settings section of MP2. But thats all MP2 stuff. So im a bit confused as to what you could have seen :/.

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For AtmoOrb I recall it requiring more work with the current UI controls in MP2, not that flexible like Windows Forms like we use in MP1 at least with the zones and lots of per Orb specific options.
    Depending on how busy the other projects keep me will add this, probably somewhere this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom