Atmowin : MSVCP110.dll is missing (2 Viewers)

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey,
    make sure that you install both, x86 and x64 versions of the c++ redests. Also make sure that you restart your computer.
    Im not a C++ dev, so i only know what i did to fix this problem when i had it.
    On my system i have the following redists installed: 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012. All in x86 and x64.

Also at this point, it doesnt matter which MP or AtmoLight version you are using, as it is a AtmoWin related problem.

@legnod, thats only 50% true ;). We cant upload files to the download page, that is correct. But we can upload them to the repo and link to the raw version of them. The link posted (https://ambilight-4-mediaportal.googlecode.com/git/MPEI Release/Atmowin/) is actually up to date and can be updated. Its just that we cant display them nicely on the projekt page :).

Ah ok...thanks for the Information!

evilgroby

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So, here i am again.

Like Lightning303 recommended i installed first the x86 packages of 2012 and 2013 c++ redests.

Good news:
    I can start AtmoWin.exe. Dont know why, but assign the channels to my leds dont work as expected.
    On my old system i can switch to dummy view and if i move a window on my desktop i can see the dummylights changing color. This way i move the window all around the border and can see every dummy light is working. This time there is nothing happened. Leds are working but it is hard to set the correct mapping as sides may flip.

Bad news:
    TVServer.exe crashes unexpected. If i try to start TV or change channels the exe was killed.
    No entry in log. Just no exe in taskamanager. And fatal pic, Hz of pic 39/40Hz and so many drops that this is not acceptable.

I tkink this is maybe an AtmoLight Problem. But maybe here are some hints?
    Other version of AtmoWin?

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Bad news:
    TVServer.exe crashes unexpected. If i try to start TV or change channels the exe was killed.
    No entry in log. Just no exe in taskamanager. And fatal pic, Hz of pic 39/40Hz and so many drops that this is not acceptable.
    I tkink this is maybe an AtmoLight Problem. But maybe here are some hints?

Dont know about the tvserver crash. AtmoWin/AtmoLight has nothing to do with tvserver.

For low fps and dropped frames, i would need the MediaPortal.log, otherwise im just guessing.

Last edited:

evilgroby

Portal Pro
    February 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    why ? do not can assign channels that is simple.
    grmm...
    View attachment 150573 View attachment 150572
    greets

Off course i know how to assign the leds, because i handle my leds with sedu now for 2 years.
    But in this case the Dummy-View did not work as expected. But anyway, there will be a solution.

TVServer.exe definetly crashes and refresh rates are wrong only if i use Atmolights!
    That is a fact. Disabling Atmolight and everything worked pretty smooth. So i can turn on and off the problems.
    I tried to change the video codecs and activate refresh rate changer, but that was no solution.
    But off course you will get the logs ! But not now because my wife is looking tv :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom