Audio render and font error in my logs (1 Viewer)

Flavio

Portal Member
May 11, 2019
Home Country
Italy Italy
Country flag
In my logs I found these errors:

1) Mixer: ChangeAudioDevice failed because device MediaPortal - Audio Renderer was not found, falling back to default
2) GUIFontManager: Font with the name 'font16' does not exist

How can I do?

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    GUIFontManager: Font with the name 'font16' does not exist
    I am not sure, but I think that the fonts that the skin uses need to be defined in the file "fonts.xml", which can be found in the folder for the skin that you are using. Find that file and check if there is an entry for "font16". If there is not, copy one of the existing entries, and modify it appropriately (e.g. copy the entry for "font15" and change the name to "font16" and the height to "16").

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

SpudR

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Country flag
    ^^What he said but sometimes the skin fonts are not installed - looking in the skin folder may show the fonts that are used.
    Highlight them all and right click 'install' them :)

On the Audio renderer - check in the settings app under the codecs bit and make sure the correct audio renderer is in there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the advice. Before trying it, I think i will try the slightly less drastic approach which mm recommended for the new message in this post. Wish me luck!
    Thanks for the advice. Before trying it, I think i will try the slightly less drastic approach which mm recommended for the new...
    For several days now, none of my scheduled tv recordings have been made, but there are no errors in the logs. NO channels are...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I gave up and jumped ship to Kodi - which worked first time without problems. After 10 years with Mediaportal, it was a huge shame to leave but I couldn’t get it to work at all with my new PC with integrated...
    Hi @azzuro, I don’t know what was wrong with loading onto my new HTPC. After many days of trying to get MePo to work, I’m afraid I...
    Hi, I've been using MediaPortal 1 for many years on an HTPC with a graphics card, but since switching to a Dell Optiplex 5080 with...
    Replies
    Views
    I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
    I have just tested the dll, and it works fine on my thpc too :)(y) Thanks
    Since the update to MediaPortal 1.27 it takes about three seconds to jump to the next or previous track. Also adding files and...
    Replies
    Views
    I've loaded the dll on one of my client machines and it worked. I'll install it on all of the others and let you know. Thank you! Tony
    I've loaded the dll on one of my client machines and it worked. I'll install it on all of the others and let you know. Thank you...
    I am using MediaPortal 1.27 and the MediaPortal-Error.log file has numerous entries like the following: [2021-02-17 08:22:00,720]...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom