Audio Renderer Changer (2 Viewers)

johns11

Portal Pro
February 7, 2007
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Thanks for the great plugin(y)
+1 for PeteMy's feature request in post #261 above. ARC is working as designed on my MP1.6. I use LM Remote Keymap to send the toggle key when I want to change renderer, but I need to control the renderers specifically, rather than toggle them, to have predictable control of what happens. Is there any way to achieve this?

lulsam

Portal Pro
December 28, 2006
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi, curently using MePo 1.7.1 hotfix. Tried ARC versions 0.9.2 for MePo 1.7 and 0.9.3 for Mepo 1.8 but both says plugin incompatible. Anybody else?

Should I upgrade MePo to 1.8 version?

I've been using ARC for years in older MePo versions and I am really happy with it, but I am wondering if this issue is happening only to me...

lulsam

Portal Pro
December 28, 2006
Home Country
Spain Spain
The issue I have is: either if I use ARC version "0.9.2 for MePo 1.7" or "0.9.3 for Mepo 1.8" the plugin is shown in the list of incompatible plugins in MePo config.

I am wondering if this could be because the MePo version I have is 1.7.1 (hotfix).

Thanks

Higgins

May 4, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi all,

the installer for the Version 1.9 did not work properly.
He install the AudioRenderChanger.dll in the Directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\process which is wrong.
Please copy the AudioRenderChanger.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process then it works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom