MP2 - V2.1 Audio tags aren't displayed propper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could you also take a look at your implementation for BV? I can filter (TC #134) for Composer in WMC but not in BV where I am getting an empty list. Type is empty in both skins.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could you also take a look at your implementation for BV? I can filter (TC #134) for Composer in WMC but not in BV where I am getting an empty list. Type is empty in both skins.
    I just took a look into the the code. There is no problem with that, means the Composers are assigned to the newly defined PersonStyle.
    To narrow the problem:
    • Do you face it in BV directly or Win10 theme?
    • Do you have an empty list in all view modes (Grid, List, Cover)?
    • Does empty mean, that the middle area is empty? If you go with your mouse over the area or navigate right/left, do you see any focus frames or footer information?
    In the end I need to try it on my PC, currently I'm not sure why this happens.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In the end I need to try it on my PC, currently I'm not sure why this happens.
    Best would be that you install the latest build, i.e. #134 and take a look yourself. However, this means that yiou need to either have a VM (which I recommend) or yiou will need to uninstall your local branch.

To narrow the problem:
    I will take a look at it tonight and report back.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Best would be that you install the latest build, i.e. #134 and take a look yourself. However, this means that yiou need to either have a VM (which I recommend) or yiou will need to uninstall your local branch.
    This is no problem. I can run several branches with different servers at once. Currently I have 4 different branches in parallel I run. A VPN won't help, because I can not install anything on company laptop besides defined software. Even the forum attachments are lately blocked and invisible for me.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Interesting. How are you doing this?
    I compile all branches and run the server not as service, but console.
    I have 4 server short cuts on my desktop and can just start the server I need. The clients I start within VS. The DB must be of course the same, that is the only restriction. So I can not run pre-MIA branches in parallel anymore.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To narrow the problem:
    • Do you face it in BV directly or Win10 theme?
    • Do you have an empty list in all view modes (Grid, List, Cover)?
    • Does empty mean, that the middle area is empty? If you go with your mouse over the area or navigate right/left, do you see any focus frames or footer information?
    OK, the latest push in #138 cured these issues. Naturally your composer fix is not included yet. However, I am not getting artist pictures at all, so something else might also be missing.

We'll have to wait until your latest updates get merged.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Composers are now displaying - type has been removed.

Composers.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom