MP2 - V2.1 Audio tags aren't displayed propper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Filter by composer is working fine here, but only in List- and Rasterview @ge2301 ? Cover View doesn't work with this filter.
    I created a PersonStyle (Covers Actors, Artists, Albumartists, Composers, Directors, ...) for BV, same will come also for Win10 and TE theme. All views available with more details in footer.
    Unbenannt.jpg

Unbenannt2.jpg

Edit: And here the Win10 theme designs

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For me all tags appear with previous and adjusted design.
    But the problem was, that for @Helios61 some tags did not appear. If they are still missing, they will also be missing with the updated design.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For me all tags appear with previous and adjusted design.
    Was this already the case for the initial 2.1pre or are you referring to a more recent build? For the latter, which one.

As mentioned in posting #7 I did see the composer info from tag - shortly - but then it disappeared. That's why I would like to reproduce the situation from a clean starting point.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tags or Online Infos?
    Tags. I have online sources deactivated in settings

Was this already the case for the initial 2.1pre or are you referring to a more recent build? For the latter, which one.
    As mentioned in posting #7 I did see the composer info from tag - shortly - but then it disappeared. That's why I would like to reproduce the situation from a clean starting point.
    Hard to say. Honestly I never installed the initial 2.1 build. I always compile my current branch, so it could be, that I tested an improved version already.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tags. I have online sources deactivated in settings
    OK, the good news is that any problem, if it ever existed, is then solved.

I never installed the initial 2.1 build. I always compile my current branch, so it could be, that I tested an improved version already.
    This means that we are comparing apples and oranges. Anyway, I understand that your latest changes were pushed so that we can test a recent build for the correct behavior.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tested the latest avalable full build (TC #136) with the result that I see neither Composer nor Type information.

Composer 2.JPG

Composer.JPG

Since I am getting the "Media" display error, the build contains your recent commit. Hence I can only suspect that you did not commit everything.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since I am getting the "Media" display error, the build contains your recent commit. Hence I can only suspect that you did not commit everything.
    Nothing I'm aware of :( I will need to check. Perhaps it's also a skin dependent issue ...

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For the composers label I found the root cause while having a quick look during breakfast. For some reasons the previous aspect wrapper was placed around the label, while I have the new one in my local branch. Perhaps the file was unintentionally marked as "ignore from commits". I will push a fix until weekend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom