Australian TV Guide GUI (1 Viewer)

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
June 8, 2007
Home Country
I am not sure where to post this...

I have written a GUI for downloading Australian TV Guide information.

It allows easy mapping of channels, easy addition of logos for channels and the use of channel groups to load programs to all channels in a group (so you can load STD and HD channels from the same data etc).

The program writes directly into the MediaPortal database, not requiring the tvguide.xml file.

I am happy for it to be distributed free, but I would like someone other than me to test it first!

I have attached a copy of the setup instructions so you can get an idea of what it does.

If anyone is interested, would like to know how to submit it etc.

Thanks

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
June 8, 2007
Home Country
great work
do any guides to foxtel/austar/selectv
Check out the ozTiVo site. If you have the latest version of my program, it has instructions for registering (its free!) etc.

They have pay TV information. I don't have Pay TV so I am not sure how comprehensive it is (I have definitely seen Foxtel stuff in there), but when you select your channel preferences, there seems to be quite a lot of them!

Regards
Kev

martymoose

Portal Member
June 26, 2007
Home Country
mate opened my mouth before i checked out this software

mate you are a bloody savior
the reason i havn't use media portal was the lack of and aussie epg that works
did i reformat last night just waiting on my new agp card for it
old one died
man they are getting hard to get now

mate you on a winner onya

Big_Kev

Portal Pro
June 8, 2007
Home Country
I have added support for Multi Source downloads - so if you receive TV from 2 different regions, you can download EPG for both. And if you want to, you can throw in Pay TV as well.

Download at

http://home.people.net.au/~threebridges/downloads/tv/AdvancedEPG/ directory. File is OzTvServiceSetup.exe.

The Advanced EPG is a little more complicated to setup, but if you have already set up this software before, it should not be too difficult.

Be careful NOT to overwrite your configuration file from your previous setup during the installation.

Regards
Kev

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom