Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (1 Viewer)

markrb

Portal Pro
April 22, 2006
I installed this plug-in yesterday and I have had some issues. I have a Samsung 7500 tv.
Maybe I am doing something wrong.
The issues are two fold.
First it does tell the TV I need 3d, but it does not select any format and requires input from me to complete the task.
Second whenever I exit a video, 3d or not, there is a good chance mediaportal will freeze up.
I am using MP 1.6 and tried both the latest plug-in and the one slightly older.

Thanks,
Mark

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First of all check if the predefined sequences in the Sequence-Manager match with what your TV needs. Just switch your TV via the remote into the desired 3D mode and write down the steps, then compare them with the existing sequences and adjust them if necessary.

If there is no error message while switching, but the TV does not switch correctly, then timing might be a problem. In the Sequence-Manger there is a "Command-Timings" button. Try to increase the timings, to give the TV more time till the next command is sent.

If the timing for a command is too short and the next command is sent, before the current one is processed by the TV, then it could happen, that e.g. a menu is openend, but the necessary item is not selected.

Korgan

Portal Member
    August 18, 2011
    After upgrading to 1.6, I noticed that the eventghost plus plugin is not working with my remote anymore(harmony+USB-UIRT).
    I found that there is a patched MediaPortal.exe posted in the egp thread that fixes this issue, but now the problem is that I can either use auto3D or EventghostPlus as they both need to replace the exe. Is it possible to add this fix to your version Marcus? I would be very grateful. More on this topic can be found here:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/eventghostplus.113463/page-19

Thank you very much for the awesome plugin btw.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Wouter, not all stuff is in, because I again have problems with GIT. For some reason I don't know I can't switch to a certain branch, that is missing some stuff. Always when I switch to that branch, nothing happens, GIT is still on the branch, that was selected before. As soon as I succeed I will check in the missing stuff in my Auto3D fork of MePo.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have a quest witch one is the newest version ? the last added mpe1 or the last added zip file ?

Norman E. Spaulding

Portal Member
    February 24, 2013
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Marcus, here are the results from the GetCommands utility, in a jpeg format. Nothing is missing. If you actually need the text file, I will parse the pasted text and upload that as well.

Attachments

• SonyTestGetCommands.jpg
      SonyTestGetCommands.jpg
      306.3 KB

Norman E. Spaulding

Portal Member
    February 24, 2013
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Here are the results unformatted. I have a formatted version in Rich Text Format, but this forum disallowed the file extension. I can email it to you if you'd like -- just email me an appropriate email address.
    Thanks,
    Norm

Attachments

• Commands.txt
      4.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom