automatic import movies (1 Viewer)

abd90

May 8, 2009
how i can set up moving pictures to automatic import movies from specific folder?
thanks

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
how i can set up moving pictures to automatic import movies from specific folder?
thanks

Basically you just need to add watch folders in the config. LRFalk01's link is for the overview of the entire config screen which you may want to peruse if you are having trouble understanding other features. The section on importing media specifically is here though.

nmt1978

Portal Pro
October 14, 2008
thanks

Basically you just need to add watch folders in the config. LRFalk01's link is for the overview of the entire config screen which you may want to peruse if you are having trouble understanding other features. The section on importing media specifically is here though.

When i have some new movies, Moving Pictures updates them automatically but few movies do not have enough information ie they lack of rating, description...etc. Is there any way to sort out and choose the movies i just updated to rescan them? because normally i have to search all movies just only in order to find few movies to update

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I am not sure what you mean when you say you have to rescan all movies to find movies to update... Only movies that have not previously been imported show up in the importer, it does not rescan everything. If you have a movie that you feel is incorrectly matched you can send it back to the importer from the movie manager. If you are not satisfied with the details pulled you can also repull data from a different data provider (or the default one either way) from the movie manager as well.

nmt1978

Portal Pro
October 14, 2008
I am not sure what you mean when you say you have to rescan all movies to find movies to update... Only movies that have not previously been imported show up in the importer, it does not rescan everything. If you have a movie that you feel is incorrectly matched you can send it back to the importer from the movie manager. If you are not satisfied with the details pulled you can also repull data from a different data provider (or the default one either way) from the movie manager as well.

Hi

Sorry for my poor English. In the movie manager, when i want to find some new movies that were just scanned in the importer, i have to go from the top to the bottom to find them. It takes time since my collection is huge.

I have to do this because normally after the scanning, some movies do not have enough infos (ie they do not have rating, backdrop, actor, year or etc), so i want to quickly find them in the movie manager and repull data for these movies

Users who are viewing this thread