Avallanche (a skin based on Avalon) - Update 1.6.0.9 - 01.11.2014 (1 Viewer)

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    i just compared the TVZAPOSD.XML from Avallonis with the one pur_berger sent me here a few Posts ago. There are significant differences, that make me wonder:

Avallonis:
    Code:
    <control>
    		<description>background</description>
    		<type>image</type>
    		<id>0</id>
    		<posX>366</posX>
    		<posY>704</posY>
    		<width>1190</width>
    		<height>376</height>
    		<texture>tv_zaposd_bg.png</texture>
    	</control>

<control>
    		<description>TV Logo</description>
    		<type>image</type>
    		<id>10</id>
    		<posX>477</posX>
    		<posY>800</posY>
    		<width>150</width>
    		<height>120</height>
    		<texture>#TV.View.thumb</texture>
    		<keepaspectratio>yes</keepaspectratio>
    	</control>

Avallanche:
    Code:
    <control>
    		<description>background</description>
    		<type>image</type>
    		<id>0</id>
    		<posX>368</posX>
    		<posY>300</posY>
    		<width>1183</width>
    		<height>298</height>
    		<texture>tv_zaposd_bg.png</texture>
    	</control>

<control>
    		<description>TV Logo</description>
    		<type>image</type>
    		<id>10</id>
    		<posX>365</posX>
    		<posY>300</posY>
    		<width>190</width>
    		<hight>190</hight>
    		<texture>#TV.View.thumb</texture>
    	</control>

Do i understand right, that PosY defines the height for the object? Then ist clear to me why the ZAP OSD is in the middle and not at the bottom.
    LAter, wehn i am at home i'll try using the values from avallonis. I'll post the results.

regards,
    carsten

Just got Paint here :D and a misspelling :p

xmlimagecontrol57899b2fjpg.jpg

Last edited:

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Came across this skin recently and it looks very promising!

But I found a bug or a ugly design choice :) When I zap, The info is placed in the middle of the screen, which doesn"t look good IMO. Don"t know if this was mentioned before :) And the text is overlapping a bit (see arrow)

Attachments

• 00-16-09.png
      00-16-09.png
      1.5 MB

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

But I found a bug or a ugly design choice :) When I zap, The info is placed in the middle of the screen, which doesn"t look good IMO. Don"t know if this was mentioned before :) And the text is overlapping a bit (see arrow)

Yes that's pretty ugly. :) I will change the layout and align it to the bottom of the screen in the next update.

muellinger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 9, 2009
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Yes that's pretty ugly. :) I will change the layout and align it to the bottom of the screen in the next update.

Hi,
    thats exactly the Problem i was talking about. Yesterday i managed to get the ZAPOSD at the bottom like it was in Avallonis.
    But there is one Thing i cant get to work. The ZAPOSD Shows me whats coming next, but not what is currently running.
    Unfortunately i forgot to take my screenshot with me so i can't post it.
    Isn't the Block named "Programme" in the XML the oine that has to Show what is currently on air? Or do i have to place another
    Block that is not there?

Thanks!

Carsten

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi,
    thats exactly the Problem i was talking about. Yesterday i managed to get the ZAPOSD at the bottom like it was in Avallonis.
    But there is one Thing i cant get to work. The ZAPOSD Shows me whats coming next, but not what is currently running.
    Unfortunately i forgot to take my screenshot with me so i can't post it.
    Isn't the Block named "Programme" in the XML the oine that has to Show what is currently on air? Or do i have to place another
    Block that is not there?

Thanks!

Carsten

Yes that's right. There is a major problem with the bold font. I will remove the font avallanche_bold in the next version. What you can do for now is to remove B from <font> fontB20 </ font>. That should solve the problem until further.

muellinger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 9, 2009
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ah ok. Thanks!
    Does it help, if i post my Version of the zaposd.xml so you can use and finetune it for the next Version?

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ah ok. Thanks!
    Does it help, if i post my Version of the zaposd.xml so you can use and finetune it for the next Version?

It is not necessary ... I'll probably remake the graphics from videoFullScreen.xml to zaposd.xml. Thanks anyway

muellinger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 9, 2009
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi,
    Yesterday i could finish my Little "mod" of the ZAPOSD. If you want you can try and use this file until sweborns update is ready.
    I could increase the "WAF" back to normal with it. :) The alignment is not perfect and surely Needs some tweeks to anybodys taste, but i think it's a Little better than the original one :) I made this with for my HD-ready TV that runs with 1360x768 Resolution. I could not test it on a Full HD Screen with 1920x1080 so please don't blame me if it's ugly on those Full HD Screens :)

Everyone feel free to use and mod this file. It's my Little thank you for the help of this great community and the hard work of sweborn, pur_perger, shorty etc for this Skin.

Attachments

• tvzaposd-1360x768px.png
      tvzaposd-1360x768px.png
      1.1 MB
    • tvZAPOSD.xml
      3.2 KB

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @muellinger
    Thanks for the mod! This is my result. Looks better except the logo is misplaced.

Attachments

• 17-08-30.png
      17-08-30.png
      720.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom