Avallanche (a skin based on Avalon) - Update 1.6.0.9 - 01.11.2014 (1 Viewer)

sweborn

Extension Designer
June 8, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi Sweborn,

thank you for the fast response and help. This helps, but I've just noticed that I have the same problem also on all other screens which are showing fanart fullscreen (i.e. moving pictures)...

It's a little bit strange, cause it looks like these fanart-screens are using some kind of other calibration of my HD-TV as the rest of MePo does....

Quantor

Sorry for the quality of the screenshots I've added to this post, but I'm writing with an iPad at the moment and it's easier to make photos of the screen instead of making screenshots and transfer it for uploading. One picture is showing the "effect" when picture size is decreased (the white border on the right side) .., the other one while size is increasing.
View attachment 134135 View attachment 134136

Strange.... someone else out there having the same problem? It looks fine on my full HD monitor.

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi, does anyone else have trouble with fanart in Mov Pic? I have fanart in music, TV series, but not in moving pictures (Home screen). Is there something I have to do to fix this?

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, does anyone else have trouble with fanart in Mov Pic? I have fanart in music, TV series, but not in moving pictures (Home screen). Is there something I have to do to fix this?

Perhaps a similar issue?

Hmm.. the latest movies cover issue has resolved itself :)

I don't have any random fanart when on movies on the home page, like I do with TV Series. Any idea how to fix that?

Also, is there any fanart for the Live TV?

Cheers!

When having the fanart in \thumbs\MovingPictures\Backdrops\Fullsize, it should have been shown. In AvallancheEditor, I always set the FanartHandler fanart for movies to "User", not "Scraped". I don't know anymore, bit i think there was some bug (it began under Avalon or Avallonis) when using scraped fanart setting in editor.

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks for the info, do I have to change the location of the pictures? They do show when scrolling through the list of movies, so it's only on the homescreen they do not show.

Want to add that Fanart works in titan for mov pic.

Last edited:

Phrak

Portal Member
    January 13, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Hi Team,
    Hopefully this is a quick question - is there any way to stop the DVD cover art from popping up when browsing a list of movies?
    This is destroying my CPU performance :(

sweborn

Extension Designer
    June 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Team,
    Hopefully this is a quick question - is there any way to stop the DVD cover art from popping up when browsing a list of movies?
    This is destroying my CPU performance :(

Yes you have the option to turn it off in settings, where you also can select if you want to show covers all the time instead of sliding out.[DOUBLEPOST=1376132394][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for the info, do I have to change the location of the pictures? They do show when scrolling through the list of movies, so it's only on the homescreen they do not show.

Want to add that Fanart works in titan for mov pic.

You have to go into Fanart Handler plugin and add the pictures you want to show in Basic Home.
    Edit: If you want random moviepictures fanart in Basic Home, check "movies" in Avallanche Editor and change this line in BasicHome.xml
    Code:
    <define>#useRandomMovingPicturesFanart:Yes</define>
    In the next version of Avallanche you will be able to choose between "movies" (random fanart) and "movies (user)" (user def. backgrounds).

Last edited:

muellinger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 9, 2009
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    as you can see in my screenshot the colors of the 8row miniguide are barely readable.
    I'd like to suggest to make the text darker, black.

Which file do i have to edit to get the text darker? its the current 1.5.0.6 release, btw.

Thanks!

Carsten

Attachments

• TVMiniGuide.png
      TVMiniGuide.png
      1 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom